chapter three- meeting again

on the way to the pharmacy jayden could hear eddie talking about how its great that they are helping but they should think of their own safety and then when they arrived at the pharmacy bill spoke.

"Richie wait here"

the boys and jayden ran down the alley way to the drug store.

"glad I got to meet you before you died" Richie said to ben.

---

once they were in the pharmacy jayden noticed eddie picking up lots of things "eddie do we need all of this" jayden said. eddie just turned around and nodded.

"can we afford all that" bill questioned.

"its all we got" stan said referring to the money he was holding.

"you kidding me" eddie said.

"wait you have an account here don't you" bill asked.

"if my mum finds out I brought all this stuff for myself, I'm spending the whole rest of the week in the emergency room getting x-rayed" eddie stated.

"he's right" jayden said.

suddenly the losers club turned their heads when they heard footsteps, Beverly walked round the corner and she quickly hid something behind her back.

"hey beverly" jayden said with a smile.

"hey" Beverly replied happily, she was glad to be meeting jayden again.

"y-y-you ok" bill asked

"I'm fine what's wrong with you" beverly asked.

"its none of your business" stan replied.

"stan don't be rude" jayden said shyly.

"theres a kid outside and it looked like someone killed him" eddie said.

"we need some s-s-supply's but we don't have enough money" bill said.

---

the losers club watched as Beverly pretended to flirt with the creepy Mr keene.

"I like your glasses Mr keene, you look just like Clarke Kent" Beverly spoke.

"oh I don't know about that" he replied.

"can I try them" Beverly asked.

"sure"

Beverly then tried the glasses on and spoke.

"what do you think"

"well how about that, you look just like lois lane" he creepily said.

"really"

"uh huh"

"well here you go" bevery said and as she went to give him back the glasses she deliberately knocked over things on the counter.

"shoot I'm so sorry" Beverly apologized.

"its okay"

just then Beverly looked back at the losers club as he bent down to pick the stuff up off the floor. jayden felt Beverly's eyes connect with hers and Beverly smiled at jayden. and then they ran out the drug store door, eddie bumped into something on the way.

---