chapter seven- beautiful

the music played as the boys and Jayden all stared at beverly who was laying down in the sun.

"beautiful" Jayden whispered to herself.

beverly then looked over at them, catching them staring. and they all looked away quickly.

"news flash ben schools out for summer" Richie said as he went through ben's bag.

"oh that, thats not school stuff" ben replied.

"Richie don't go through his personal stuff" Jayden said.

"why not" Richie asked with a laugh.

"wait who sent you this" Richie asked pulling a postcard from ben's bag.

"no one" ben replied.

"richie its bens business not ours" jayden said.

then richie took papers from bens bag that all were about derry's history.

"whats with the history project" Eddie asked.

"do you like history ben?" Jayden asked with curiosity.

"yeah and when i first moved here i didn't really have anyone to hang out with so i just started spending time in the library" ben replied.

"you went to the library on purpose" Richie said.

"oh i want to see" beverly said standing up and moving to sit next to Jayden.

"whats the black spot?" Stan asked.

"the black spot was that nightclub that was burned down years ago by that racist cult" Jayden said.

"y-y-your hair" bill said looking at beverly.

'your hair is beautiful beverly" ben finished bills sentence.

"your face is beautiful" Jayden added.

"oh thanks guys" beverly said.

"why is it all murders and missing kids" Richie asked.

"Derry's not like any town I've ever been in before, they did a study once and it turns out people die or disappear six times the national average" ben said.

"you read that?" beverly said.

"thats just grown ups, kids are worse. way, way worse. I've got more stuff if you want to see it" ben said.

Eddie shook his head but Jayden nodded her head and they decided to go anyway.

---