First night home

Harry:

"And here is the nursery part!" Harry says excitedly walking into the room. You giggle as you you follow him, a bit tired. Harry can notice that you are "Babe, why don't you go and get some rest?" He says kissing you temple. "Yeah, you sure?" you say and Harry gives you a light smile. "Yeah, I'll take care of her". You smile and go to the bedroom. Before you were asleep you can hear Harry say "Goodnight Darcy, Daddy and Mommy loves you so much, Darling." You smile and drifted of to sleep.

Louis:

You have just gotten up to use the bathroom, when u flushed the toilet it woke up kelsey. You sighed heavily. Just as u got to the nursery Louis came around the corner. "baby u need some sleep I'll get her." Louis said. You happily agreed and headed back to the bedroom. Just as you fell asleep louis warped his arm around you and said "goodnight baby."

Niall:

You woke up to screaming coming from the baby monitor. when you rolled over Niall was gone. You listened through the monitor again and heard Niall singing softly. Savanna then stop and fell back asleep. Niall came back to bed and you turned and kissed him on the cheek "thanks babe" you said. "Anything for my two favorite girls"he said.

Liam:

You woke up wanting some water. Liam was not in the bed so you got up to look for him. You went and got some water then went into Coles room. Liam was in the room with cole in his arms. Liam and Cole were both asleep. You smiled to yourself at what an amazing family you have.

Zayn:

You had woke up on the couch with drake still in your arms. You heard Zayn come out of the babies room with Miranda. She had her eyes open looking off into space. "Daddy and M wanted to join you and brother" Zayn said. You smiled and moved your legs for him to sit next to you. All of you fell asleep on the couch as a big family.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm sorry for the long wait 😞

I have run out of ideas so please help me out🙏

I won't be able to post without ideas so please please please help me out

COMMENT QUESTION:

What other chapters should I do???

❤️Court