Chapter 9

"The Presentation"

Next day at school everyone was ready for their group's Presentation in my class. And I was on time with Bella.
"Where are the boys?" Bella said.
"Well right here." Said Fraid and Cornelius in a loud voice.
"Phew! Too close. If Mrs Brown finds us late then we wouldn't have done the presentation. And we would have been expelled from school for ten days."
"Oh shush! Mrs Brown is here."
"Good morning everyone!"
"Good morning teacher."
"How do you do everyone? Are you ready for the presentation?"
"Yahoo"
"Stop shouting in the class. Girls and boys." Said Mrs Brown. "Now I would like to call Briar Rose on the stage to present her project about smoking."
I was too nervous that time but I managed myself and went to the stage.
"Well guys. As you know smoking is bad for health and for the digestive system as it can effect the heart as well as the lungs so we should not smoke."
"Now I would like to call Bella, Fraid and Cornelius for the discription."
They continued,"The person who smoke is called smoker and the person who lives with the smoker is called passive smoker."
"Now Bella will show us some pictures and Fraid will distribute some brochures to the students."
"So how did you find it interesting or boring?"
"Any questions regarding this project?"
"Feel free to ask questions regarding this."
"Sir I...."
"Yes please Harry what do you want to ask?"
"Well I was asking that why is smoking so dangerous for us?"
"Yeah!" Said Fraid, "It's because there's Tobacco in it, nicotine and tar which are dangerous for us."
"Oh ok."
"Anything else?"
"No, thank you!"

"Oh well did you like our presentation?"
"Yeah ofcourse we all like it."
There was a huge sound of all the class clapping and everyone enjoyed it.
"So nice going with you Mrs.Brown and the whole class, thankyou soo much good bye have a good day"