Chapter 10

"At the lunch break"

"Well hey Rose!"
"What's up Cornelius!"
"Nothing much."
"Oh so say something to me please!"
"What? I am not in a good mood today."
"But why did mom say something to you?"
"Yeah! Who on earth would find a seventeen years old girl getting married to her father's friend's son John, who is also studying in a college which is nearby his home."
"Well you are breaking my heart now girl."
"Oh why are you saying this, I am not hurting you as I am just expressing my feelings to you. Mom said that the guests will come at the night 8 pm and I made a plan with Bella to stop them from coming to my house tonight. And I want you to help us doing this so come on, let's go and make a phone call to my mom and dad and say them to stop my engagement."
"Alright let's go and make a phone call on your cell."

Now as I opened my handbag and took out my mobile and as I started typing in a massage suddenly it powered off and it's battery was low and then I said,"Oh shit how can we call my mom?"

"Ok it's gonna be alright don't worry be happy and do your lunch." Said Bella,"As the break time is about to Finish."
"But........."
"No buts come on you both just finish your lunch." Now Cornelius and I sat down on the chairs and begain to talk.
"Oh come on Cornelius don't cry I am not leaving you."
"You aren't?"
"Yes I'm not."
"Then promise me, promise me that you'll never forget me or leave me. I want it a promise from your side."
"Ok promise. I'll never ever forget you."
"Ok give me a tight hug, come on......"
"Well not here everybody is looking."
"Ok just follow me."
"What a, where are you taking me?"
"Ok now keep your mouth shut and come with me." Said Cornelius
Cornelius took her to the music room. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,"This ring is for you as a goodluck charm and forever friendship. So friends forever?"
"And now a small request to you. Please don't discuss it to anyone that Cornelius asked you for ok."
He lead his arms wide open and told her to hug him. So they both hugged and cried. After words they went stright to Rose's house on his BMW car.