Chapter 4

"At School"

At the locker room, Rose is sitting and waiting for her friend to arrive.
"Hi Rose!"
"Hey Bella, what's the news?"
"Oh! Rose, what are you talking about, I haven't listen any news on the news channel yesterday."
"Oh no, not that Bella. I was just talking about the date on which we have to submit the project."

"Yeah, I know it's this Friday ofcourse, said Bella. "Yeah I remember it's my English class now so goodbye, meet you at the canteen after third lesson."
"See You."

So I headed towards the English class. I sat next to Cornelius where the teacher was teaching "Simple Present tense." All of a sudden the teacher told me to stand up and explain any type of example.

I was so nervous, I stood up shyly and said,"I am walking in the street." "How is it?"
And whole of the class started laughing on me and said,"Wahoo" and clapped. It was so awful laughter.
After a while Cornelius said in my ear,"Do you remember the date which I asked you for? Are you coming then?"
"Well yes sure I'll join you after two lessons."

"Ok meet you there bye."
Cornelius was heading towards the canteen area and me to the science class. Meanwhile Bella and Fraid were waiting for Cornelius at the canteen as Fraid lastly remembered Cornelius' birthday and told Bella to arrange the canteen with Balloons and cards for him. So as he entered the canteen and was surprised to see all this and everyone was there except Rose because she had to attend the science class.