Chapter 2

"Briar Rose's entrance to the ball"

Now as Rose and Bella entered the ball. Cornelius was standing on the entrance waiting for her girlfriend to come. When Rose entered his eyes stuck for a moment on her and her's as well. Cornelius was dressed in white and black. When they both met and said,"You are looking so cute" though oh! I mean nice.
"Yes nice."
"So would you join me to the dance?" Cornelius asked,
"Why yes sure take my hand,
Then Justin Bieber was also invited on this ball for singing songs on his own band. Then he sung "First Dance". Now as he was on, "as I close my eyes I see me and you in a prom, we both been waiting so long for this day to come."
So I asked Cornelius that were you also waiting for this day to come?
"Yeah obviously yes, I was. You too?"
"Yeah!"

So for half an hour we all were dancing and suddenly stopped as the principle Mrs Brown wanted to introduce Justin Bieber to our school. So me and Bella were having two autograph books and went, so here we go!
"Hey There Justin!" Bella cried.
"Oh hey dear girls what's up?"
"Nothing ummm... I was wondering if you could give us an autograph?"
"Ok sure here you go. Cute girls"
Now they met Cornelius and Fraid at the food coard.
"Well! Hey guys I shouted, we met Justin Bieber wow."
"So there are sweet songs of Justin ofcourse."
"Yeah ofcourse, ok let's eat something friends."
On the table talk Bella requested Fraid to work over the project that Miss Olivia had given them as she said our class should chose partners for this. I offered them to hang out at my house tonight for completing the task.
"Is so, then are you three coming?"
So they said, "yes we are."