Chapter 6

"Shopping at the supper Market"

After the birthday party Rose decided to give Cornelius a birthday present. So she and Bella went to the supper store to buy Cornelius a perfume and a jean jacket.

Now as they entered the shop, the shopkeeper said,"Hello madams, what would you like to buy?" I said that I would like to see some of the perfumes for men so Bella and I were shown some of the most expensive perfumes, so I selected one from them and put the one on the counter. I purchased it and we both went to the next store where we searched some jackets for him. I had two in totally different designs and let Bella to choose one from them. Then the best one was the dark blue one, then I imagined that how Cornelius would look in it as I closed my eyes and saw vision of him and it looked so cool on him.

Then we purchesed it and went to the food coard to buy ourself some ice creams. And then we ate those and enjoyed. Now as it was 8:30 pm we decided to go straight to Cornelius as he was working on the project and was giving a finial touch to it in his bedroom.
"Is Fraid with Cornelius?" Asked Bella
"Nup, he is attending music classes at school Bella!"
"Why don't we go and pick him up from school?"
"Yeah! It's a great idea Rose."
"Knock knock!" The school gate sounded. The gate keeper opened the gate and we both went inside. "Now let's check the music room for Fraid." I said.
"Hey Fraid."
"Hi girls what's up? And nice going with ya at the party....!! Hey! Where are you taking me?"
"Ok it's no time to explain let's go to Cornelius.

"But why are you taking us along?" Asked Fraid,"Rose had a date with him wasn't she?"
"Yes but now it's cancelled, now we are just going to give him his birthday presents. "Birthday Presents" he said in a very shocking voice.
"Yeah now that we have just got it, we can't just wait to give them to him. Lets go."