Preference #3

How You Tell Him You're Pregnant.

Nash: You Were In The Bathroom examining the test being positive. You were pregnant. You didn't know what to feel. Whether to feel afraid, or rather happy in awe. You were afraid on what Nash was to think of this. You thought to yourself , 'are we ready for this?'. You didn't exactly know how to tell him, but then decided to tell him during dinner.
____________

You had just finished setting the table, while Nash was over in the kitchen getting the food on the table.
You had both sat down on your seats. You took a look at Nash as you were unwillingly picking at your food. He had been diving into his meal, and realized you've been looking at him. He stopped eating, and gave you a confused smile. You looked back down at your plate shy-like. He began to speak, "So, how was your day today, my love?" You looked back up at him and said, "oh, um yeah...it-it was okay." as you took a sip of your wine avoiding awkward conflict. "Okay, something's bothering you. I know it. Tell me what's wrong." he sternly demanded. You were scared to tell him. Scared he will get mad at you. "Y/N. C'mon tell me. confess. What did you do? Look, I won't be mad. I just need you tell me what's wro-" "Nash, I'm pregnant."
He just stared at you. You then noticed he was smiling. "Really? Are you?" he excitingly said. You smirked and nodded. "why we're afraid to tell me? Sweetheart, I helped you make him & I'll help you raise him. All you could think of was how happy and blessed you were.

Jack G: You had come out of the clinic, walking towards your car. You were still in shock. You decided to call Jack. The phone rang, and he finally answered, "Y/N. Hey what's up?" He asked. "I need to tell you something." You said nervously. "okay. Alright. Is something wrong?" "I don't- I don't know." You replied confused. "okay I'm heading over to your house." you thanked him as you also headed over to your dorm.
__________________

Jack finally got there. You welcomed him into your house as you have him a hug and a kiss. "So what's wrong, babe?" he asked softly. "Jack please don't be mad at me. I'm so sorry." You began to cry. "Y/N what'd you do?" he asked seriously. "Jack. I'm pregnant." he looked down at the ground in silence. "I'm not ready to be a mother Jack. I'm only 19." He shook his head, "Look, I know we're not ready, but we let it happen. Now, we deal with the situation. It'll be okay, my love." he then gave a soft kiss.

Taylor: You two were both cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. You had just found out you were expecting a baby. You hadn't told Taylor yet. You two has never talked of having a family yet. Which is why you were a bit intimidated at what he was to say.

You were in between his legs with his arms around your stomach.
He began to give you kisses along your neck & you had felt his grip tighten. You grabbed his arms, & pushed them off your stomach being scared he may have hurt the baby.
He looked down at you with a serous look on his face. All you could manage to do was to nervously look at your lap.
"What's wrong." he asked sternly
"Nothing, you just... you squeezed me too hard with a full stomach." you managed to lie.
"But you nearly ate half the food. Also, I didn't grip you at all hard.
Why don't you just tell me what's going on." He suggested.
"Nothing's going on." you explained
He shook his head in disbelief and said "I'm going to ask you one more time.
Tell me what's going on. I know you. You don't ever act like this."
You felt guilt and shame.
"Taylor..." You paused.
He raised his eyebrows signaling you to keep speaking.
"I'm- you looked down. "I'm pregnant." you finally spit out.
He looked around the room and smiled.
You felt a sigh of relief.
"And why couldn't you have told me this before?" he asked still smiling
"I was afraid."
"Of what? you know I would never abandond you."
You gave him a kiss on the cheek & couldn't be happier.
You two spent the rest of your night together in bed with Taylor's hand repeatedly rubbing your tummy.

A/N: alright so that's it for now. Tell me what you think(:
Don't forget to vote & comment!!(:
-geny ♡