Personal Nash Imagine

For @Bows_Ballet 💕

You have been with Nash for the past 3 years of your life. So far, it's been the best 3 years, not to mention you're engaged but also pregnant to your first child with Nash. You two managed to settle down 2 years ago and couldn't be happier together.
Unfortunately, Nash has been gone for the past 4 weeks due to to a photoshoot appointment in New York.
Although, he is to come back today.
_____________________________________

The sun shining through your curtains is what woke you from your slumber.
You rub your eyes vigorously, trying to adjust to the light.
You realize today Nash comes home and which encourages you to finally get out of bed.
You head to the bathroom to clean yourself up.
As you're walking down the stairs you hear a sudden buzz sound coming from your bedroom.
You look to see it was you're phone ringing with a call from Nash.
"Minnie?" He asks
"Nash! My goodness I miss you." You exclaim
"I miss you too, my love. But I'll be there sooner than you think. My flight leaves in about an hour and a half." he explains
"Good. I've missed you long enough" you whined.
He chuckles
"Alright. Well have you been doing with the baby and all?" He asks concerned.
"I've been doing great actually. It's been a bit of a rush as well with all the doctor appointments and what not."
"Great. Well I should be home in about 4 hours."
"Okay, Nash. Be safe. I love you."
"Of course I'll be safe" he chuckles
"I Love you Minnie"
" I love you more." you replied.

You hung up and decided to head downstairs to make breakfast.
________

The movie you had just watched had finished and so did your meal. You looked at the time and realized you should shower.

You headed up stairs into your master bathroom and turned the knob for the water to run.
You stepped into the shower and cleaned up.

You spent quite a time in finishing up, but once you were done you decided you had nothing else to do.
You thought of what to do and noting had come to mind, do you sat back again on the sofa for another movie.
The channel you were previously on gave economic information. As you were looking for the remote, you accidentally changed the channel to the News.
You looked up on the screen to hear the reporter "Unfortunately, there has been an accident on air. The unwarned fog cause the pilot to loose control and crashed a private plane who killed all passengers and no survivors."
You're eyes grew wide and thought of the worst.
You immediately began to panic and focused on the reporter once again.
"-the victims of death are known worldwide as before were organized by the group named Magcon."
You froze.
"-members being Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier-"
You turned the tv off in rage. I'm sadness. How could this happen to you. why now? why at all?
Tears were uncontrollably streaming down your cheeks.
You buried your head in between two pillows beside you crying more than you ever have.
Asking why this would happen.
You began to loose your breath from the intense cry.
You yelled in pain. In agony.
You got up and started to throw things around. Breaking what was near you.
You fell to the floor not being able to control yourself.
You looked down at the floor still in the worst pain you've felt in your entire life. You spotted the ring on your left hand and the memories flooded your mind.
You began to scream and held your hand as if it were a prized possession.
You knew this wasn't exactly good for the child inside you.
But you help the pain? not at all.
Every second was worst than the last reminiscing on Nash. who was now gone forever. Just, not your heart.
He will always be there. forever and always.
__________________________
______________
_______
______________________
____

Hope You Liked It(:
Thank You❤️
-Geny