What He Sends You While He's Off For Magcon

Gilinsky: You woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door.
You get up to see what and who it was.
You open the door to find a package on the floor.
You pick it up and read its from Jack. The box tears as you rip it open and find a little keeper.
You open the keeper to find a charm bracelet.
Each charm had represented every one of his characteristics. Attached to the keeper, is a note of Jack telling you how much he loves and misses you.

Shawn: You had just finished dinner, when you realize you hadn't gone to check the mail of the day. You walk outside to reach your mailbox. As soon as you receive all the envelopes In your hands you read who's names are labeled on what. You've now reached your door and enter, still examining the mail. You tend to find a thick yellow envelope you have not yet come across with your name printed. you open it and realize it was from Shawn. You were extremely excited to find Shawn had sent you something while he was gone. You have now found what was inside the envelope and see that it's all writing. You read the writing and it was song lyrics he had sent you of his love for you.

Hayes: You had just come back from a friend's house to find a huge bouquet of flowers on the dinner table. You know exactly who it was from. On this beautiful bundle of flowers, there was a note attached to it reading a poem Hayes wrote to you.

Cam: You had just finished taking a shower and headed down stairs. You check the mail slot beside the front door and find a small pink envelope. you open the envelope & find a plane ticket. Above the ticket it read 'I bought you a plane ticket because it's aggravating not having you here with me. So there you go. Enjoy xx Love You.
-Cam'
You grinned increasingly and couldn't be happier.

__________________________
___________
____

Alright Guys So I've Only Made A Couple Only Because I've Said Before, It's very Time Consuming. But Thank You All Very Much xx
Really Hope You Enjoyed!

Also, Please Follow Me On Twitter
Please Please Please

-Geny

Twitter: @XtaylorpleaseX