Apocalypse

The bell blared across the whole continent of The United Nations. Once this used to be a place of thriving business before the war and famine spread from the east to the west covering the whole world in its grimes and dirt. the once beautiful and peaceful places now covered in dead and rumbles of debris. There on a piece of debris lay a small pocket watch. it looked old yet it retained its glory and looked as new as it could be. A young girl with ocean blue hair and had something on her face as a mask picked it up. Surely a girl could have no use with it but living here was a struggle not many people survived the war and those left had to survive by all means even if they had to eat one another and that was the unfortunate truth about the world.
"Tch....," the blue-haired said before pocketing the watch. She turned her back from that place only to see some people moving haphazardly some falling than getting up. The closer they got the more you could see her silhouette and it was no ordinary humans these were people who had succumbed to a deadly disease that took the lives of millions after the war. These people became a zombie who aims were to destroy anything in its path. The girl looked at them before a string of colourful curses spewed from her mouth and as she tried the think of an escape route to escape from them. The watch she pocketed started to feel warm and before she knew it she was engulfed in a warm light. The dead people around that area was blasted off the ground several meters away from her as of to protect her. Then she disappeared from the face of the earth as if she never existed.