My R...

"Drip...Drip...Drip..." the bliss continuously dropped from her wrist to the bathroom tiles. Her white pristinely clean tiling now had a dark shade of red blood staining the floor. Yet all she did was stare at the floor blankly. Her blonde hair tied into a bun to ensure the blood didn't stain her hair. Her wrist a blank canvas as she used her own blood as paint to fill the canvas. She quickly heard the front doors and stepped out of her stupor as she grabbed a wet rag to clean the mess she made. She thought," Should I end this. It would be so easy with just one deep cut." She made a decision to not do it that day but she knew eventually she would snap and do it.

     The next day in school, she walked with her head down. She entered the classroom and sat at her assigned desk before placing her head on the table, closing her eyes to hopefully sleep before the first-period teacher came. All around her, she heard whispers and rumours floating around. To be frank, they annoyed her to no end. The students really had nothing better to do than to talk about rumours surrounding her. That's pathetic. Then just in time, the school bell rang and it was an angel that helped her because finally, the whispers died down for a while until break time. 

     By lunchtime she was thankful. The lessons so far had been eventful and it all surrounded the fact that students rather disturb her than focus on the lesson which resulted in the teacher picking on her. What was this! Pick on a student day! She opened her bag to grab her lunch box before deciding against it. She was determined to lose weight and if it meant that she had to skip meals then so be it.

     Heading up to the rooftop she opened the door only to see a girl with braided hair. She looked sad with tears that glisten on her face.   She looked at the girl before uttering words that she couldn't believe came out of her mouth." Please don't do this." Wait a minute what did she just say. She couldn't care anyway if she decided to jump. Yet she did. The girl with braided hair turned to her and said," It's quite pathetic, I am sure that you have heard this a lot of time. I meet this guy and we were together for a while then suddenly he said he was done." To be honest the blonde haired girl was somewhat pissed because she missed the opportunity. The blonde haired girl screamed at her," Are you serious? Why would you do that? Your lucky that you haven't been robbed of anything that you love. That sort of love is a part and parcel of life." The girl with braided hair smiled softly as she wiped her tears and said gently," thank you, I feel much better." The girl with braided hair then disappeared through the door. 

     The next day, as the blonde girl took off her shoes she saw a girl as petite and small as she is. The blonde girl uttered the words that she couldn't believe came out of her mouth." Please don't do this." Wait a minute what did she just say. She couldn't care anyway if she decided to jump. Yet she did. The petite girl turned to her and said,"you probably heard it all before but everyone ignores me and it hurts so much. I don't fit in the world at all" The blonde haired girl looked at the petite girl with anger showing on her face she retorted," Are you serious? Why would you do that? You are still loved by everyone at home and there was always someone waiting at home to listen to you." I'm feeling hungry thank you for listening to the girl short as can be then disappeared.

     This cycle continued every day as the blonde haired girl saw new people trying to jump. She yelled the same thing and listened to their woes and problems. She talked them out of it and each time they disappeared as soon as they could. However, there would be no one how would do the same for her after all she was an outcast and always wore a smile on her face. The smile so bright you would never imagine that she would go through this kind of problem.

      For the very first time there she saw someone with the same pain as her. Having done this time and time again she wore a yellow cardigan. "I just want to stop the scars that grow every time that I go home that's why I came up here instead," the girl in the yellow cardigan said sadly. The blonde girl looked down sadly before whispering," Please don't do this, please. Ah, what to do I think I can't stop her. Please don't look at me with that pitiful expression it just too much for me to bear..." " I think today is not my day..." the girl in the yellow cardigan said. Saying that the girl in the yellow cardigan then disappeared.

     Finally, There is no one here today and nobody to interfere with me. It's just me, myself and I as I took off her yellow cardigan watching her braids come undone this petite girl short as can be is going to jump now and be free...

-The end-

So this is heavily inspired by the song that is on this post and sorry for the delay.