Friends with Benefit

She didn't know how it happened and when it all started. It somehow just did. She always wondered if this was the right choice. It felt so wrong but in a way so right. It was addictive she just couldn't stop herself even if she wanted to. At first, it was easy to pretend that she didn't want it. Soon it escalated to something she was always looking forward to. The look of lust imminent in his chocolate brown eyes. The look he sent to her sent shivers of lust down her spine. His large calloused hands found its way down to her waist as he brought her closer to him. Their eyes locked in a deep gaze as though they could communicate through their mind. The closer they got the more she felt excitement pumping through her veins. Soon, their lips locked in a passionate heat. There was certainly on fireworks as people described it.  

   She knew that once he found "The One" this would all end. She couldn't help but hope that he would never find that. It was easy to forget all their problems within this passionate heat. It wasn't as romantic as people fantasised to be. His lips found its way to her collarbone as she was thinking. The way his body felt against her sent a wave of heat through the body. Tonight was a night filled with passion.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short work... hope you enjoy a new type of genre. I know that this isn't much but I hope you enjoy the work.