Solar; Lunar

Solar; Lunar.

The sun and the moon. Two sides of the same coin. If one is here the other is nearby. Without one another they can't survive. It is an eternal cycle of day and night.

The moon shines brightly, these were the days that past the quickest in the quiet of the night. The moon and the stars shine like diamonds and yet hold a sense of mysteriousness in them. The starry sky looks brightly lit. The surrounding areas are all quiet and peaceful after all why stay up all night when you can rest in the dark and work when the sun shines.

A gust of wind blew past her golden locks yet she looked unbothered by the cold, in fact, she welcomed it. She looked over her kingdom with a forlorn expression. Why had things ended this way? She looked up the moon and sighed in sadness despite all that has happened to the kingdom she had to remain strong and fair ruler. What could have changed had she paid more attention to the signs her younger and most precious twin was showing. Would she have stopped it and helped her? She basked in the comforting moonlight as she hummed a song that she often did when she was doing paperwork. This song was unlike any other song it was something that holds all the regrets and wishes for her sister. She hoped and prayed that the winds would carry it to her and she would forgive her for sending her away for the foreseeable future.

Somewhere far else in a deep slumber there laid a girl whose hair resembles that of the silver moon She was the younger sister of the sun. She is the daughter of the moon. She awoke to a dark and cold desolated place. She knew she was in exile. What she did was wrong and unforgivable as one of the protectors of the kingdom. The only question running through her mind was is it wrong to ask for attention and love the same way her sister received it. Is it wrong to want to get appreciated for doing things and yet you don't get appreciated for doing it.
She knew she couldn't change what was wrong but she hoped once she was able to get free she would prove to her sister that she was worthy of forgiveness. In midst of all this contemplation she heard the soft winds of the night carry a tune. She knew without fail it was her sisters sweet melodious voice. She too started to hum a song that would also serve as a reply to all those question in her dear older sisters mind. She hoped that it works last for days, years and help ease the passing of each day. Hope was all that she has after all. Hope is all that she can cling onto...
—————————————————
Hey guys so hope u guys have a good New Years ahead but imma start Sec 3 and it's going be very hectic so for all my books plz bare with the slow update...
See u soon!!!