Lazy day and existential crises

A/N: sorry for the wait everybody I have been having writer's block and a lot of work so here is my makeup chapter for you MIA :-P 

(Y/N' P.O.V) 

so I was having a lazy day you know the ones where you live by three rules and those are if you can't see it or can't reach it you don't need it so yeah. I had my phone with me and my laptop with a glass of blood and a jumbo packet of crisp looking at me and a big fuzzy blanket with my ugg boots on. Turning on my laptop I loaded up Netflix and turned on Marvels Agents of Shield and started watching it from the beginning watching Skye and Grant Ward's relationship building throughout season 1  and it got me thinking. I was alone and upset about everything. everything just seemed to be falling apart around me and I didn't know what to do. First, my best Lexi is dead and I didn't even know till now and I haven't had time to greave properly, then the guy that killed her tried to kiss me I mean who does that. Also, the fact that Stefan has blown me off to hang out with my sister and not told me to the last minute and then I have the witches playing with my head and I hear all the pain I have caused over the last 1000 years and it is all building up and I can't take it anymore. getting up I grab my laptop and put it down throwing my mug at the wall as all the hate, anger and hurt I feel starts building up and I can't breathe the walls feeling very small and it feels like the world is crashing down on me. I vaguely hear the door open and I hear someone come in and a voice talking to me but it can't hear what they are saying to me tears pouring down my cheeks in steady streams.  Then I feel it a pair of lips on mine they are soft and warm and they are such a shock that I stop breathing as I start to calm down. Feeling a pair of strong arms around me I feel safe and secure looking up slightly I saw Damon hugging me and I didn't care this was what I needed.

 Feeling a pair of strong arms around me I feel safe and secure looking up slightly I saw Damon hugging me and I didn't care this was what I needed

 I didn't care that I hated him or that he saw me at my most vulnerable I just need him now and that was all that mattered in that moment.