Demon Salvahore sorry Damon Salvatore uhhh

(Y/N's P.O.V)

walking to the Salvatore Boarding house to see Stefan I can't wait to catch up with him it has been so long. I got there and knocked on the door and guess who answered. I will give you a hint it wasn't Stefan. "Damon what you want?" I asked groaning "  i want to talk to you" he said "I am here to see Stefan" I replied "please I really wan't to talk to you please please please" he said like a child "no I am here to see  Stefan now move out of my way before I  make you Damon" I said getting fed up and angry and that was not a good mix with me I am like Nik with my temper short and violent. I heard someone come down stairs and I saw Stefan. "move Damon now I am this close from snapping your neck again " I said "no I kneed to talk to you about some thing important Please (Y/N)" he said pleading to me but I had,had enough so SNAP!!! echoed through the boarding house and Damon dropped to floor like a stone. I stepped over him and went to Stefan "hey sorry Gabriela wants to hang out next time maybe?" walking out I growled  and sat on the couch in the 'living room' and waited till I heard a groan."thought you where here for Stefan." he said "Stef had other plans with my sister" I replied pisses of. "what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked. "doesn't matter now" he replied and started walking off. I sped over pinning hime to the wall."tell me Damon before I really lose my cool" I whispered . "why tell you when I can show you. I looked at him confused until he started leaning in and was so close to me I could smell his minty breath and then he...