when the weight of the world is to much you can always count on a friend. Part 1

(Y/N's P.O.V)

have you ever felt the world was on your shoulders well that is me. I have been up and down and every other way so I was done fed up. Nik was out bothering Caroline. and Kol was drinking a blond Rebekah  was god knows where same with Elijah and I was depressed. so I got on my phone and phoned Stefan .

S=Stefan   Y/N=you

S hey (Y/N) what's up

Y/N Stefan I need you I feel so alone Help me please

S where are you (Y/N) tell me please. he begged

Y/N the woods hurry Stefan please hurry I feel so much pain make it stop

S I am coming hold on

and he hung up

( in the woods)

(Stefan's P.O.V)

I ran in the woods searching for (Y/N) I was really worried for her she sounded so broken and sad I was also scared about what she would do when she was in this state. you see every hundred years the witches think it would be funny to play every scream and plea in her head for  whole and make her feel the most extreme guilt I have only been there once before. and it was hell for here. I then heard crying and found her crawled up in a fetal position on the floor . "oh (Y/N) come here" I said pulling her into a hug ( look at the picture at the top) she still cried "Stefan I am a monster all those people. woman , children and men. I hate it make it stop Stefan make it stop Please. Please make it stop" she begged and I just held her crying to I hate seeing her like this.

 Please make it stop" she begged and I just held her crying to I hate seeing her like this

It had been hours know and I had heard a lot of things form her. screaming and shouting and crying and dry sobbing. she was finally asleep and I picked her up and carried her to my room in the boarding house and put her on the bead knowing the worst was yet to come.

 what do you think? please comment below

do you think I should add a little Stefan romance as well?

comment

Like

Subscribe

Mia:-P