CHARACTERS

PARK JIMIN

A business tikoon in Busan. Well settled, well groomed, extremely caring and loves his wife so much. He could die for his wife. He was known as "PLAY BOY" in his school times. Many girls had a crush on him.

JEON JUNGKOOK

A really well business man in Daegu. Single, arrogant, proud and extremely handsome. He was jimin's best friend in school times till now. They both were heartthrobs. He was known as "FUCK BOY" in his school times, because many girls thought that he had lost his virginity at early age.

PARK KIMSOO

Jimin's wife. She was a classmate of jimin too, but not for so long. Cute, stylish, sexy... had long straight hair. She loves her husband with all her heart.

KIM JINNIE

Jimin's manager. Extremely attractive, hot. Many employees have a crush on her. But, she only wants Jimin's attention. Jimin is not interested in her, cuz he thinks that she didn't have a good character.

_________________________

In short,
Jimin and kimsoo loves eachother with all their heart. Jungkook and jimin are best friends, since their childhood.

________________________

Now, what would be the reason that would make jimin's and kimsoo's life really pitiable?? What would happen to jinnie?? What will be the end of jungkook??
________________________

Just stay with me for the story. This story will be really emotional and romantic at the same time.

THANK YOU