THE FINAL CHAPTER

"You just stay out of this, you're a liar too!!! You all are involved!! And I will not spare you all!!! You tried to ruin us!!! How dare you!!" Jimin yelled at her.

 "IM NOT PREGNANT!! MR. PARK!! JUNGKOOK TOLD ME TO DO THIS ALL!! THOSE REPORTS WERE FAKE TOO!! IM SERIOUS!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!" She tell the truth.

 "Ahh.. no it's not like that!!" Jungkook stammered, out of fear.

 "What?? What is she saying!!" Jimin stared at Jungkook furiously. 

Kimsoo was shocked. Jennie told Jimin all the truth, that how jungkook planned to ruin them. 

Jimin was still hitting Jungkook. But suddenly Kimsoo saw a gun on jungkook's back. She got scared. She tried to stop them fighting, but they were getting violent. Kimsoo gently grabbed the gun from his pants and aimed at jungkook.

 "STOP IT!! OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!!" Kimsoo shouted, while aiming Jungkook. 

"How did you get- - -" he checked his back, and the gun wasn't there.

 "Kim.. put it down. It's dangerous !!" Jimin forbade her.

 "No!! Jungkook it's over. Stop doing this all. I'm not gonna be yours. Stop it.." Kim threatened. 

Her hands weren't stable. She was shaking.

 "Kim.. please put it down!!" Jimin insisted.

 "I'll get you no matter what! But gimme that.. - - -" Jungkook leaned forward to grab the gun, when suddenly Kim pulled the trigger.

 "KIM!!!" Jimin yelled.

 Kim was shocked and startled. She immediately backed off. The gun fell from her hands to the ground. She covered her ears out of fear. Jennie widened. Jimin was shocked.

JUNGKOOK DIES———————

Kim ran towards Jimin, cuz she was so scared. "I didn't want to.. I'm sorry!! Jimin... I didn't want to.." Kim stammered, out of fear. 

Jimin held her and consoled her. 

"It's okay!! You did the right thing!! He has gone. Now, it's over!" He looked at jungkook's dead body.

 Police came. Jennie was about to run, when Jimin ordered the policeman to arrest her at once. She caught by the police.

Everything cleared. "It's over!" Jimin held Kim in his arms.

 "I'm scared.. Jimin!! Would it be okay?" She asked, while looking into his eyes.

 "Yes!! Don't worry!!" He hugged her tightly, and kissed her forehead.

           ~~ FEW YEARS LATER ~~

Kimsoo stretched her arms "come here!! Bella!!!" She shouted.

 A small little creature ran towards her.

 "Eomma!! Appa is a bad boy!!" She complaint.

 "Ohh.. why so?? What happened my baby??" She held her in her arms. Jimin got off from the car with millions of shopping bags in his hands.

 "Jagiya!! She is really picky just like you!!!" He confessed, with wrinkles on his forehead. Kim gave him a big smile.

 "Did you bought something for me?" She asked her daughter.

 "Ani!!" She giggled. 

"Ohh.. you bad girl!!" She cuddled her. 

"Eomma!!! Appa bought you something!! Hehe.. he told me, he is going to washroom but he was buying something!!" She tell her cutely.

 "Appa is a liar!! Hehe.." she whispered in her ear. She ran inside the house.

Jimin came towards her. "Aish.... she told you!! Umm... I didn't lied..." he started arranging those bags.

 "Jimin!!" She groaned. 

He looked up at her, and held her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"So!! What is that?? Tell me.." she asked, huskily.

 "Close your eyes.." he requested.

 "Jiminahhh!!!" She was shouting, when he suddenly put his pointer finger on her lips and looked at her, smirking. She closed her eyes. He put out a diamond ring, held her hand and slipped the ring into her finger. 

"Tada!!!" He exclaimed.

 "Omo!! It's really beautiful!!! OH MY GOD!! JIMIN THANK YOU!!" She hugged him, out of joy. He giggled.

 "Kim!! I love you with all my heart!" Jimin confessed, looking straight into her eyes. He was sparkling.

 "I love you more!" She replied, blushing.

 He crashed his lips on hers and she kissed him back.

______________________

EVERYTHING SETTLED. THEY STARTED LIVING HAPPILY WITH THEIR CUTE CHILD. :)

Like it so far

Like it so far

Leave comments :)