A WONDERFUL DINNER

"Ok... then where should we go??" He pouted.

 "Umm... can we have a candle light dinner tonight??" I glanced at him.

 "Ok.. then we'll have candle light honeymoon... hmm.. hmm??" He gave me a dirty look. 

"Sure, why not??" I teased him.

 "You... just come here.." he leaned forward. 

"Ahh... not now.. just wait for the night.." I winked.

Meanwhile ~~

Jungkook was in his hotel room, busy in his work. He decided to meet Jimin at his house. He drove to his place. 

*At Jimin's place*

"Jiminahh... I think, someone's on the door... go and check." I tell him.

 "Who is it?? Poking his nose in my romance.. shiteu!!" He walked to the door, furiously.

 "Ohh.. Jungkook ssi.. what's up man!??" I heard jimin.

I stood up from the couch, thinking that why is he here now?? I was about to escape from there, but Jimin and Jungkook already reached the lounge.

 "Hey kim..!!" He greeted. I nodded. They sat on the table, and I went to the room, tried to ignore Jungkook.

I open the cupboard for dresses, when I saw that letter. I was nervous. I opened it again... the same words.. I burned it. It felt really better. I started choosing dresses for me and Jimin. 

Meanwhile ~~

Jimin tell jungkook that they are going to have dinner tonight. That would be fun. After a long time, they're going to be together for sometime and he just want it to be perfect. He tell Jungkook that he thought Kimsoo is looking so worried these days. But, Jungkook wasn't listening at all. He was into something else. 

When I came downstairs, Jungkook was already gone, and Jimin was watching TV. I sighed, thinking that he has gone. I went to Jimin, and sat beside him. I wanna tell Jimin about that letter. But, if I would tell him he will ask me the reason for that, so I couldn't.

Jungkook's leaving

"Ohh... nice car Park Jimin." He grinned.

 "Ok lemme guess, you are just a lil piece of shit just as before, between Kim and me" he mumbled angrily.

 "But, how would you go for dinner tonight with her??" He smiled, evilly.

He screwed the car from the base.

 "Have a nice dinner, PARK JIMIN" saying this he went to his car, and was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready, when Jimin came out from the washroom. He checked me from top to bottom.

 "Ohh.. woww.." he mumbled. His eyes were sparkling.

 "What?? Is there something missing??" I asked him.

 "Umm... nope.. I..I mean yes!!" He stammered.

 "Omo.. what is it?? Tell me!! We're getting late already.." I answered hurriedly. 

He leaned forward, and pulled myself towards him, holding my waist. I was startled.

 "W..Whatt... is it,,??" I gulped.

 "Its nothing.. I just wanna see you... lemme check... have you done with your lipstick yet.. or not.." he was so close to me, that I could feel his breath on my face.

 "Haven't I??" I questioned. He was leaning forward, and I closed my eyes.

 "Are you going to spend all the time here, just doing this all?? Im hungry, Mr." I tell him, huskily. 

"Ohh.. sorry.. let's go.." he backed off.

They went to the garage, but then Jimin saw that the oil tank is leaked.

 "Aishh.. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING...!!!" He exclaimed out of anger.

 "What happened??" I asked.

 "Oh shit!! "I sighed.

 "I'm not going..." I mumbled. "Jagiya... wait!!! Lemme call the mechanic... please wait.. " he came to me.

 "Ok.. I'm inside the house, tell me when it's done.." I replied, and went back to the house.

Jimin called the mechanic and the car was repaired in about one hour.

JIMIN's POV:

"Kim.. it's do..ne..!!" I shouted. But, when I saw her, she was sleeping. I glanced at her and smiled. 

"She is looking so beautiful, like that day... we met..." I thought. 

I slowly went to her, and keep watching her. Then, I suddenly started keeping those strands of hair on her face, behind her ears. She gently opened her eyes... I was on her.

 "What are you doing??" She questioned.

 "Nothing.. just looking at you..." I replied.

 "Let's go... the car has done" I helped her to stand on her feet.

           *************************
He hold my hand, intermingled fingers and we got in the car. We reached the beautiful hotel. He opened the car door for me, and I got off. We crossed our arms with eachother and went to the hotel. 

We sat on a table, and the waiter hold him the menu cards. We ordered the dishes.

 "Its nice.. hmm??" He questioned me, while holding my hand.

 "Yes, it is. Its actually a relief..." I replied while holding back his hand.

 We were having a romantic candle light dinner, when the hotel hospitality owner walked towards our table and asked Jimin.

 "Sir, what you can do for your lovely wife??" Jimin looked at me and smiled. I was blushing.

"Anything... anything for my life.." he answered.

 He stood up, came to me and bowed down on his knees.

 "Will you dance?? Mrs. Park??" He was blushing and sparkling too.

 "What are you doing??" I wondered. 

"Ok sure.." I replied, smiling. 

He held me my hand and waist, I traced his coat collar and put my hand on his shoulder. He pulled me towards him, really hard. We danced. He was looking into my eyes, I couldn't resist his thirst for me, that night. My heart was beating so fast, I rested my head on his chest. The time was flipping.

When the party finished, we decided to go back. We got in the car. On the way to home, Jimin was driving really fast. I told him to lower the speed. It was midnight, already. Suddenly, he stopped the car.. he got off and told me to stay in the car. I started playing with my hands and waited for Jimin. 

JIMIN's POV:
          I get back to the car, but then I saw Kimsoo wasn't there. I was panicked. I looked all around but Kimsoo wasn't anywhere.
_______________________