AnnaBelle's Suicide Note

A/N: This is the last and final letter.

[a song to the side]

I also spent 3 hours looking for the perfect song so if you don't listen to it I am disappointed in you..

-•-

To whoever finds me,

I am sorry that I couldn't make it. Sylvia, my dearest sister, I am sorry that I couldn't make it to your college graduation. Mum, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. Dad, I'm sorry I couldn't see you on weekends like I had promised before you left.

Trevor, I am sorry that I did not tell you I loved you sooner. I should have. I really should have said it. But then there was Lilly and you looked so happy. I thought that maybe you didn't want to be with me. Then Lilly told me about the letters. By then I had planned my suicide and didn't have the energy to tell you I loved you. I was so dedicated to dying I forgot about you.

I love you though. I remember us singing in the car to All Time Low. You were laughing at how I knew the lyrics and you didn't. You had told me you loved me but you said as friends and I was crushed. This was two months ago. I had not planned my suicide then. Now here I am hanging from ceiling fan with blood dripping from my fingertips.

I'm sorry, Trevor, if you were the one that found my lifeless body. I am writing this letter at 2 AM. I just called you. I was in tears and I was hurting. I said I loved you and then I hung up. You tried calling me back, maybe 5 times. Then you stopped and realized you didn't care anymore.

I should've answered. But don't blame yourself. Tell my mum and dad to not blame themselves either. It was my fault. It was my decision. I am sorry for all the mistakes I have made over my 17 years of being here. I am sorry for whoever found me.

Sylvia, I hope you find a great husband and settle down and have a kid. Name her Bonnie, I've always loved that name. Mum, tell Dave that if he doesn't take care of you I will haunt him until the day he dies. Dad, I love you and your beautiful wife, Francine. Even though we always hated each other I love you both so much.

Trevor, I love you. I don't know why I never told you. I guess I was scared. I don't know. Just, don't do anything that'll crush your family. You'll make it, I promise. I know you'll graduate Secondary School and then college and then wife and kids. I'll always look over you, okay? I can promise you that. I love you, Trevor. I really do.

I'm sorry but the paper is filling up and I must go now. I hope you guys can forgive me. I love you all. I love you mum. Dad. Sylvia. Francine.

Trevor.

I love you.

Love,

AnnaBelle Morris

(p.s. I'm sorry mum that I got blood on the floor. Please don't cry while cleaning it up.)