reading the letters

A/N: This is author's p.o.v. Enjoy! c:

-•-

Trevor woke up at 6 AM and raced to where his mother's P.O. Box was. His breathing was heavy. He raced into the building with they key in his hand. He quickly rushed over to the box.

Box 206

He unlocked it. He grabbed the seven letters stuffed in the box. He leaned against all the boxes and fell to floor ripping all the envelopes off, reading to himself.

He got to the final letter and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I love you AnnaBelle." He whispered.

He shot up and raced to his car. The engine roared to life and he exited the parking lot. He went 20 miles over the speed limit to get to AnnaBelle. He finally reached her house.

He didn't even knock he just burst through the door, up the stairs and into her room.

There she was. Her blonde hair resting on her shoulders, her blue eyes closed shut. She was just hanging there in a blue dress and black flats. He dropped to the floor and screamed.

Her body was pale and cold. He got her down and her lifeless body dropped into his arms. There was crimson droplets on the floor and red lines running up and down her arms.

That's when he saw it. A letter on her desk that was neatly folded. He pulled out his phone, crying into it as he dialed 911.

She's gone.