l e t t e r one (both)

A/N: I have listened to this song a million times but still have no inspiration from it so I'm attempting to write this so enjoy my 3 AM thoughts.

~*~*~*~

Dear AnnaBelle,

When I first met you in primary school I thought of nothing but your beautiful green eyes. The way they flickered with amusement when you were laughing from a far, and they flickered with fire when you were angry.

I've noticed the small things that some people don't. Like the way you smile to yourself when someone compliments your floral dress. Or the way when I hug you, your hands join together so I can't move until you release me.

I think this is crazy what I've stumbled across. I have stumbled across a song called 'Skinny Love.' Being the curious person I am, I wanted to know what it meant. It means two people who love each other very much but are to shy to admit it. Skinny Love. That's us.

Everyone sees it. I love you AnnaBelle Roth Morris. I love your small movements when someone says something uncomfortable or the way you blush when you get in trouble for reading. I love you.

-Trevor More

April 22, 2014: 9:42 PM

--

Dear Trevor,

I highly doubt that I will ever give this to you but I love you. I'm finally saying it. I love your hugs, your smile, your eyes, the light snore you make when in a not so heavy slumber.

I love the way you hold me when I sleep with you, in your bed, drowning in blankets. I did not expect to fall for my best friend but I did. I fell for our 2 AM drives around the city. I fell for our 4 PM after school walks to a convenient store for snacks. I fell for what your sister called a 'movie date.' I would've agreed with her but I did not know if you felt the same.

But I love you and one day I will give you this note. I will and vow to that.

-AnnaBelle Morris

April 23, 2014; 10:33 AM