Chapter 2: Papi's Story

Hey wassup, Y'all! Sorry about not publishing for a while, I was Netflixing it by rewatching the defenders and daredevil <3
So soz!
Anyway, so yeah! Hope you enjoy
BTW BY PAPI, I MEAN DAD
------------------------------------------------------

I've been pacing up and down in the living room for over an hour. I mean, how could I not?

I literally just pulled the t.v from its place, only to find another old brown pirate-looking chest with guns, rifles, explosives and knives!

And I forgot to add in the fact THAT IT'S ALL FOR MY MOM!! According to that stupid letter!

Like I mean, just because I am into street fighting and street racing, does not mean I'm around dangerous shit like this!

Mom told me three days ago that she would be out of town for a business trip for two nights. But I am having a very hard time believing that because for all I know she's out there somewhere in the world shooting people to death with one of the guns from the chest.

I thought that she that selling printers in the printer company she works with, which may not even exist!

I mean she said that she would be coming home today at 5:00 pm and it's already 4:30 pm and she is still not here!

Gosh!

***
I wake up to the sound of tires rolling on the gravel outside and literally immediately jump up as if the floor is lava.

I tie up by the dark brown hair into a high pony-tail, and put on my Adidas Slides, and run outside.

"Mom!" I shriek, "Finally, you're here,"

Mom exits her ash-coloured Toyota Corolla Sport and looks up at me with a questioning look since when she usually comes from work trips, I don't run outside to 'welcome' her.

She definitely is suspicious.

Unlike me, mom has straight pitch black hair, green eyes and fair skin, but know slightly tanned from after her trip. I have brown wavy hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. Needless to say, I get my looks from my father.

"Katerina." My mom says bluntly but surprised.

I look into her eyes with much confidence,

"Mom." I manage to say.

I remember what is inside the house and glare at her. Once again, the questioning look appears on her face.

"What's going on! Why do you have freaking explosives and other shit in the house?!"

I scream absentmindedly.

Oops!

Mom was just looking at me blankly but her mood immediately changes into anger.

Oh oh.

"Katerina Elektra Carminez Delgado!" My mom yelled as she grabbed me by the ear, dragging me to the house.

"Ayyy mamma!"

I shriek, I mean how could I not? My crazy Spanish mother is dragging me into the house with my ear.

Once we enter the house, mom slams the door and finally lets my ear go. I hold on to my ear in pain and notice her look around the messed-up living room.

Uh oh once again. She looks so angry like I mean as angry as I would be if someone took my food!

Trust me, I get very angry when someone takes my food.