Chapter 5: Boxing Club

Hiya again! I'm back!!!

Enjoy! :)

***

Ok, so it has been 3 days since I became the leader of the Peligro Muerte gang!

How cool, I mean everyone at school is talking about how there might be a new leader.

Wait.

Ok, Is Daniel Jones going to be a problem then if people at school are hearing updates from the gang? God knows. He might be talking about some gang secrets. 

That sounds so cool! 'Gang secrets'

I'm walking to math class and Drea and Cael walk up to me. You know some people tell me, 'I get the nickname Drea but why Cael? Why not Mike'?

But you know what, me, Drea and Cael never liked to be the same as everyone, we liked to be unique. 

I and my 'uniques' literally see each other as siblings, we have known each other ever since we had our first burp, and we have always been there for one another during hard times.

As I already explained, I have really long hair and brown eyes, and olive skin whereas Andrea has curly hair that reaches the centre of her back and has beautiful clear, caramel skin. And then you have Michael, a white-ass typical American boy, with light brown hair and a very faint dimple on his chin. 

Anyway, so we suffer through a double period of math, but of course, I have to be a 'good-nerd', obey the teacher and be 'smart'. Everyone is heading towards the cafeteria to have lunch, but today there is a lot more commotion.

I wonder why. 

----

Gosh, why on earth is everyone so crowded?

Being the good friend I am, I ditch Drea and Cael to get food. What can I say?

Food is life.

Anyway, they'll get over it. Finally, I make it to the cafeteria lady and get 3 slices of pizza along with an apple and a bottle of water.

After a few moments, Drea and Cael sit beside me and start eating their food.  Everyone around us is still so noisy, I would scream, but nerds are quiet, remember?

I hear someone clapping.

"Everybody is quiet! Listen up!" says someone with a squeaky voice.

Wait... I know that voice!

Betty the bitch.

Minutes later everyone shuts up and Betty talks again,

"As captain of the Jump squad, I worked together with Daniel Jones, Captain of the soccer team, to start a boxing team, which Danny will lead."

Ew.. she said Danny and it was totally cringe-worthy. 

At my school, we have a cheer squad but the thing is that Andrea is the leader and Betty got jealous and decided to make her own squad which she calls, 'Princess Betty's Jump Squad' and funny thing is that the letters make out PBJS which is Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich.

After Betty finishes talking, Daniel starts to talk,"As some of you may know, I'm captain of the soccer team but I want to start a new tradition, a boxing team. I want to build up relationships with other schools and um.. stop bullying happening around in our school."

What.. when he said, 'stop bullying, he glanced right over me.

Weird.
It's probably nothing

Anyway, boxing at school would be a fun thing to do, but I won't risk exposing my second life. Especially since people are a gang leader and if people know I'm Fury. That won't end well.

Like the stupid idiot I am, I forget that the cafeteria is still quiet and I decide to open my big mouth and say,

"Dream on Bitch Betty."

Every single head, including the cafeteria ladies, turn, to look at me. Oh, shite, potatoes!

And the female bitch begins to speak,

"OMG! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU LITTLE BITCH!''

What have I started?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the REALLY short post and for the long wait, but I've been soo busy w/ school but I'm finally on summer holidays!!!

Yes!