Chapter 8: Ready As Hell

Can you believe it??!!! I can't. But I'm BACKKK!!!!

YUP you heard right im back and I wrote another chapter. A really long chapter. It took me 2 days to write a there might be errors but please enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------

I walk a few steps and bump into a wall.

Well, apparently it's a wall with feet, a face and a smirk. I rub my head and look up.

"Daniel Jones?!"

***

"So what were you doing at an orphanage? Wait. Are you an orphan-"

I cut him off before he proposes a strange theory of me.

"No," I shake my head, "I'm not an orphan, I just come here and visit some times."

I try to avoid any eye contact so that he doesn't recognise me as Elektra.

Yes, the make-up disguises me but I still cant change the way I genetically, look from day to night.

He gives me a small smile, "I guess I'll see you around?" I return the kind deed, "Yeah." And with that, we both make our ways.

***

I'm currently throwing jabs and bashing the shit at a punching bag preparing for my next fight. Apparently, this new guy came to town and he wants to fight me.

I'm not that bothered since I am still undefeated but I'm not taking any chances.

I hear the gym door shut and feel a presence near me. 'Hey Fury or Elektra. Wait what do I call you?"

I take a glance at him and continue throwing punches, "Just call me El or something." 

"Ok, El. How have you been?" He says as he puts on his boxing gloves?

"Alright, you?"

"Um, yeah. Good."

"I'll see you around, I'm done." He nods and I walk to the toilets unbothered- kind of. 

Truth to be told I feel kind of bad for avoiding him. The thing is, he knows Katerina and also knows Elektra, one slip up and I'm exposed.

That can't happen, I've got to be careful- My thoughts are interrupted when I walk into someone. God if this is Daniel again, please kill me now. 

I shame my head and look at the person who rudely interrupted me- from walking- and thinking. Okay, I see how this sounds.

Anyway- DAMN. Oh, well, it's definitely not Daniel. In fact, it's someone I have never seen around here before.

But I have got to admit, he is pretty hot. He has olive skin, jet black hair and deep green eyes that you can easily get lost in. And to top it off, of course, he has a perfectly chiselled jawline.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirks.

Classic. Wait- is that an Australian accent! Someone get a bucket because your girl here is melting

"Seriously, has anyone ever taken a photo for real?" I ask, with genuine curiosity.

"A couple of times." He says blankly yet that annoying smirk of his is still painted all over his annoyingly gorgeous face.

Oh, how I would like to set his face straight and wipe that smirk off. I manage to restrain myself from pouncing at him and punching him.

For some reason, his presence annoys me. Attracts me, but annoys me.