Chapter 6: Infinite Love

"OMG! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU LITTLE BITCH!''

Betty screeches out so loud that it echoed throughout the whole cafeteria.

"Gosh, Betty you never give up do you?" I said rudely. 

I know.. I wasn't intending on speaking back to her, at all. But you know me.

Stubborn Katerina.

But like, seriously people, Betty does NOT give up. Then the idiot decides to give me a slap me a slap across my face after my response.

That is gonna leave a mark and it stings. Ow! Like seriously, I swear it's more painful than Daniel Jones's Punch.

Ok, that's hyperbole on a whole new level.

"Oooohhhhh. Cop that!" People say. Now everyone is starting to form a circle around my lunch table with me, Drea, Cael, and Betty in the middle.

Betty gives me an evil smirk and does a hair flick.

Oh no, that evil bitch can't possibly think she is gonna get away with that so easily.

I am completely sick of her humiliating people in front of the whole school, not only me, other so-called 'nerds.' 

I feel myself fill up with rage. I  tighten my fist and tense up, about to punch her face, and break her fake nose and make her lip look bigger than Kylie Jenner's, but no.

I can't do that. I can't give up my identity so easily, people will automatically assume that I'm someone else. Especially Daniel, who is eyeing me like a hawk, looking suspicious.

It's kinda getting weird now. But it's probably nothing.

I roll my eyes and turn to Andrea and Micheal. 

Everyone that's around us, turns around and went back to their seats.

That's high school students for you, when there is no drama, everyone gets bored. 

Drea and Cael start bombarding me with a ton of questions, "Are you okay? Does your face hurt? Should we think of a revenge plan?"

But I'm not really listening, I just wonder what my next move is as leader of the Delgado Gang.

****

I head home after the bell goes, to prepare for my boxing final at Bugger's Bar. Words out that everyone is going to be there to cheer on Fury. Well, today's my lucky day. NOT.

Every time more people come to see Fury, there's a higher chance of my identity being revealed. But I can't complain, because that's what I signed up for when I chose to be Fury.

I make it home in 5 minutes... by walking! High score!

 I unlock the door and run upstairs to get changed. What should I wear? The usual of course! Red Nike sports bra, Nike shorts, and my LIGHT, not heavy, Nike boxing gloves. I also grab the mask that I have, just in case, I'm recognised as Katerina Carminez.

After this, I do neutral make-up with dark purple lipstick and tie my actual hair up in a high ponytail then head downstairs.

I grab an apple from the fridge and go to the garage, only to find my mom standing in front of the door with her arms crossed.

 Uh oh. 

"Katarina Elektra Carminez Delgado, are you loca? Going to a boxing match before telling me?!" she says.

"No mom, I am not crazy and anyway, about the boxing match.. wait. How do you even know about that?" I ask. Confused.

"Well, your friend Mr Jones may have mentioned it." She says, trying to sound intimidating.

Keyword: Trying

"Mom, first of all, I am not friends with Daniel. Second of all, I HAVE TO GO! IT'S THE BOXING FINALS. AND I HAVE GOT TO BE THERE EVERYONE IS COUNTING ON IT. PLEASE!" I shout out, but not too loud. 

Mom just gives me a smile and says, "Of course you can go!" 

Phew!

She continues talking while I'm internally thanking god,

"I just wanted to give you something first. Something that your dad gave me."

What?

"It's a pendant.. that he gave me when we got married. I want you to have it." She says with much sadness in her voice. 

It's a silver necklace with an infinity sign and a love heart on the side. I cant have this.

"Mom, I cant take this!" I say quickly. She just shakes her head, "I want you to have it, so you know that he will always be with you. Okay?" She says, smiling. I nod my head,

"Okay. I'll have it." I respond, so she puts the necklace on me and I give her a hug. 

She is the only blood family I have left.

I looked down at the bracelet and tried to understand what it would mean.

"Infinite love,' mom said, as if she had read my mind, "Infinite love," and smiled.

I smiled back, "Okay,  bye mom, I love you," I said, then left the room to go to the garage. I have to hurry, or else I'll be late, so I quickly jump onto Danger, my Harley and then rush to Bugger's Bar.

*****

Sorry, it's a short post, but I decided that I HAD to post something.