Chapter 3: The Peligro Muerte Gang

Here is chapter 3 Y'all I hope you enjoy it. Btw I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No-one can find my secret. Not about dad.

But my other secret.

***

I'm finally back home, at getting ready for school. You're probably thinking, 'why is she getting ready for school if she's already dressed up?'

Well... I guess I have a little explaining to do and it's exactly what I was talking about earlier, it's what I don't want anyone to find out about.

Well, you know how everyone has a secret? Well, I have one of my own. It's not something you would 'usually expect from a girl,' but I'm a streetfighter. In fact, I'm the best streetfighter in all of Direford.

I fight in Bugger's Bar, which is the only bar where you can legally fight. I'm still a good girl-ish.

Nobody knows about me fighting including mom.

But the only people that do know are my two best friends, Andrea Santiago and Michael Lopez and 'dad' Kenneth Wade.

When I told my friends that I was Fury, which is my fighting name, they both had the same reaction. Their exact words were "Kat.. omg that is good I guess?"

Like what does that even mean. But that's, not the point. The point is that they said the same thing at the exact same time. I mean, other than their looks and parents they are legit twins, so no. Don't start shipping.

Dad was fine with me being Fury but just told me to watch my back and be careful.

If anyone finds out that I'm Fury I would probably be putting my everyone I actually care about in jeopardy since the stubborn people I've defeated in my fights can have evil hearts and evil minds.

Besides, it's pretty cool knowing that I can rise up any time and make Bitchy Betty swallow her tongue and try to call me a nerd once more.

So right now I'm putting on a baggy garbage coloured sweatshirt, skin-tight jeans, white and black Adidas superstars and my wavy brown wig.

Yes, the wig is necessary, my natural hair is brown, wavy and is so long that it reaches my wrist. I know it's pretty long but I love it and would hate to cut it.

But when I fight as Fury I leave my hair out, and hair like mine is quite rare in my small town, Direford, it'll show that in Fury and expose my secret.

I put my glasses, which I just like the look of and grab my Reebok backpack and run out the house. I grab a granola bar and make my way.

I instead of driving to school, I walk. Since a 'nerd' on a motorbike or in a luxury car is 'quite weird', and besides, I don't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself.

But I am actually not a 'nerd: I just wear baggy clothes to school and get B's, sometimes I would get an A. Besides we have actual 'nerds' at my school, yet somehow I'm classified as one.

***

It's really annoying when you enter the school and people start pointing at you and talking about you, right in front of you. When you can clearly hear them.

Although they cover their mouths with their hand to 'whisper,' you can still hear it. "Eww, she's actually so ugly." And "Why does she wear such unfashionable clothes."

Ok. What the hell?! even as a 'nerd', my clothes are pretty awesome like Adidas and Reebok are pretty good brands. I mean it's totally not ugly when celebrities dress up the way I do.