20/20

as bailey finishes up with unpacking as she arrived to her new place in the woods. she moved there since she drove her family away. her husband didn't want her to hurt their sons so he took them away to Russia. she was left alone. she felt depressed but then she remembers back in the masses where she was always alone. nothing is easy for you if you have abilities you start losing the people who care about you so it isn't new to her any longer. She goes into the kitchen. She grabs a apple but she freezes half way. She drops her apple and faints.

---

Juliet is walking with andy to the car after filming a episode of the andy show. she feels light headed. andy notices. she almost falls forward but andy catches her. he picks her up. he starts worrying. Juliet whispers something. he listens closely. he nods to juju and goes to his car. he sits her in passenger seat and runs to the drivers side. he gets in and starts driving to where she needed to go to be safe.

---

inna cleans up the dishes as jake is in the other room producing music for a band. inna puts dog food and water in the food bowels for Trixie and ernie. She starts making a espresso for jake until she felt light headed she grabs the counter but her hand slips from it. she falls to the floor. jake runs to her. she whispers something. he picks her up and takes her where she needed to go if this happens which is very rare.