everything goes black

Bailey head is pounding as she wakes up. She rubs her head. She looks around. She sees she's in a cell with juliet and inna across from her in their own cells. She gets up and walks to the bars. She looks around and sees broken locks and chains on the ground. she looks around to find anything she can use to escape. she doesn't find anything then she remembers she left a bobby pin in her hair. she pulls it from her hair and goes to the lock on the door, she moves the booby pin around and hears a click. she pushes the door open and runs to the other cells. she picks the locks and opens it. she shakes Juliet little bit. Juliet moves little and wakes up. Juliet looks at bailey and looked at her in surprise.

"bailey is that you omg you look amazing but what's going on. where's eve where's everyone" Juliet says sounding scared.

"I don't know but we need to go like now help me with inna she's still passed out." bailey says

"ok let's go" Juliet says and gets up. she slips some rings off and puts them in her pocket. bailey does the same. they both head to the next cell and pick the lock. Juliet waits. once it unlock they both rush in . Juliet shakes inna little bit. inna wakes up and was about to say something but Juliet gave her a sign to stay silent. she nods. Juliet helps her up.

"we need to start running now" bailey says.

"why what's going on" inna says.

"we will explain later" Juliet says. inna nods. they all start running. they see the soldiers. they stop. bailey runs and jumps. she smashes the floor and they disappear. Juliet and inna help her up. they all run. they run to the door. they were close to it until they were pulled back. they get back up and turn around. Alex is standing there with her eyes pitched black. her dad is right behind her.

"nice to see you all again. thank you for getting them" William says and snaps his fingers. Alex collapses to the floor.

"what the hell why is she like that what did you do to her" bailey says

"I control her since now she is a demon like me" he says.

"its not even possible" bailey says

"it is but I find it no use to use her with the wild ones gone" William says

"what" bailey says

"ah yes I forgot you and your friends left with my granddaughter well killed them and burnt the church with them inside" William says smirking. bailey balls up her hand into a fist. she runs to him and punches him. he disappeared before she had the chance with Alex. bailey falls to the ground crying. Juliet and inna hug as they cry with her. they hear foot steps

"Bella" the person says. Bailey looks up to see a grown up justin. She gets up and hugs him tightly.

"Justin is that you omg you grown up so fast" bailey says

"I know I did but why are you guys here" Justin says

"We don't know but it maybe it was alex but im unsure. Justin what happened" bailey says

"we will explain later but let's go" justin says.

"Why" bailey says.

"Well so you can see the runaways they are helping us until we are ready" justin says

"What do you mean us who else made it out alive" Juliet says

"Me, eve, Jackson, and this girl name carolyn"  justin says

"OK there is still questions but it can wait let's go" bailey says. Justin nods. Justin leads them to a secret entrance. He takes them to a house with a store on the bottom of it. Justin opens the door for the girls and they go in. They look around. Andrew comes to the counter.

"We are closed please leave" Andrew says.

"Andrew these are my mom's friends. Bailey, juliet, and inna. They were close to them. which reminds me Juliet can you go with andrew we need you to break the treatie that your brother put on the runaways." justin says.

"She can't its supposed to be andy and andy only he made so he can only break it." andrew says

"Ok so I am confused more then ever now what the hell happened." Bailey says.

"Well that's a long story which Justin can explain downstairs" Andrew says and leaves to the back of the store to a basement. They follow behind. They hear whispers and faint laughs.  They arrive and justin goes in front of them. Jackson, eve, and carolyn looks and sees them. Andrew leaves to upstairs.

"Eve, Jackson, and Carolyn this is um how can I say it. Um bailey was the prophet's wife. Juliet is his sister and inna is mourner's sister." justin says.

"wait I thought you guys died they told us" Jackson says

"well we are alive but we aren't physically here our bodies are somewhere else. we think Alex brought us here but for eve it is different she made a opening for her but us she made us stop what we were doing to bring us here for some reason." bailey says

"it wasn't a reason it might be that if the rebels and the leaders included are dead then maybe she wants us to help her with this war but I think is gone now" Juliet says.

"Ya the war is gone he has full control of the town. That's why we are downstairs. we have no one else besides you guys" justin says

"Well" bailey says.

"Bailey I don't know if it is safe for them" juliet says.

"we can protect them" bailey says.

"And we can teach alice and anna as well to heal" inna says

"Ok then how are we going to bring them here. And then explain this place" juliet says

"Explain it easy so they don't get freaked out" inna says

"We can bring them here by the same way we left you two stay while I open it on the other side." bailey says

"Sounds good" juliet says

"Ok then how do I do this um" bailey says.inna walks to her and touches her head. Bailey faints and disappears.

"How did you do that" Juliet says.

"Easy just touch the person and they disappear" inna says as she sits down. Juliet sits down as well. They all wait for bailey to come back.