Intro.

INTRODUCTION (Inside the author's mind)

Characters: The characters in this story are all a part off a beloved fan's imagination ^^ 

Meet The Characters:

Exo:

Tao: Debuting as the Strong Silent Stranger who befriends Kris.

Kris: Debuting  as the most loved idol with all the right features.

Manager: Choi Minho (Shinee)

His character is very authorative and quite smooth with the ladies. His job is to stay close with Kris and Tao, but how close should he really be?

Number One Fan: Sunny (SNSD)

Sunny is a trainee who finds love at first sight upon seeing Kris's debut stage and has made it her goal to become his girl. How far will Sunny go to prove herself worthy?

Shadow Friend: Siwon (Super Junior)

Siwon acts as Tao's supportive Sunbae, but will he only come out as only a friend or is there more to this support?

Lost love: Jessica (SNSD)

Jessica is Kris's childhood friend, and first love. But when Jessica meets with Kris again will the memories of childhood start a feud or will Jessica find a new love?

Cupid Helpers: Jonghyun and Key (Shinee)

Including a little JongKey never really hurt anyone. Especially when it comes to the story's advice provider. Jongkey make an appearance as they spice up the ride with some saucy drama, with the help of their skills with the press.

 * The additional characters in this story will be contributing to completely indulge readers' thirst for a good fanfiction. (At least that's what I hope ;) )