Misfortune...

DORMS

      The guys made it to the dorms safely, and the silence continued on inside. Kris tried to make it so it wasn't so awkward between the two, but every time he neared Tao; Tao would avoid Kris. "Ya neo chinja!" Kris uttered, "Ya geogiseo!" He walked up behind Tao and grabbed him by the shoulder to turn him around. "Why are you avoiding me so much?" Kris confronted him.

      Tao glared at the same YiFan he met back then with Cho Hee. "Geurom mwo? Why do you care? That was just an act, so why are you worrying so much for me now?" Getting in close to Kris's face Tao smirked and said, "Huh...you must have fallen hard for me huh?"

      Kris stood in confusion, not sure of how to reply to this changed Tao. "What are you talking about? why are you all of a sudden so mean? I'm not easily swayed to have fallen for a jerk like you anyways. I worried because..." Pausing sharply Kris thought a moment. Why am I worried? It was afterall just an act and everyone saw it too. "Forget it." Turning towards the door Kris walked outside Tao's room. Making his way back to his he heard a muffling coming from the room. Looking over his shoulder he was unsure of whether or not he should check on Tao or not but when their argument played again in his mind he kept on his way to his room.

TAO'S ROOM

        "Do you think you can easily escape your fate?" the man asked. Frozen in shock Tao couldn't seem to find his words. "Neo....why are you here? I told you I will pay for it..GEURONIKKA WAE?!" Tao's demeanor went from shocked to angry and right down the hall he could hear footsteps approaching. "OH~ And who might that be ZiTao? This scent is familiar..." The man began taking in the the scent and walking towards the door. Tao's eyes shot at the window that was open behind the man and kicked him right out of it. The man disappeared out the window laughing evilly. "We will meet again Tao."

            Kris lifted his arm up to knock, but stopped at the sound of Tao's shout. "Don't you come in here, I want to be alone!" Kris worried now, but gave him his space. Kris wasn't sure of what he heard, but clearly he kept in mind that whatever is going on he will protect Tao. 

           The doorbell rang and Tao answered the door. To his surprise it was their manager. "Hyung why are you here so late?" Tao asked still blinking wearily. "I forgot to give you this. It's your birthday and I forgot to give you your present. Mianhae." Minho stood tall and lean, with his charismatic features Tao was looking at him. Taking in his presence, Tao asked if he knew how to cook. "Ne? oh...ah aigoo ah geurooom. Of course I can cook I've been cooking for my hyungs and colleagues for a while now." Said their charismatic manager.

LIVE PERFORMANCE IN DAEGU

         "Ya! Exo you are live in 10 minutes, please get ready." A technician warned. " Tao gwenchannayo?" Tao looked worried as if in some way he can sense something. His palms were moist and drops of sweat was ruining the make-up. He looked around the room observing the door and the mirror. "Ah~ nan gwenchannayo" Tao replied nervously. Little to Kris's knowledge, Tao has a hidden secret that should never be told. All Tao could remember was the same night that he helped save Kris, his family was in trouble.

INSIDE TAO'S MIND

                   "We're gonna get you back Tao! Sagwa!!" The boys yelled as they ran for cover."Xiexie gege" Cho Hee said, After getting her home safely he walked home, but he stopped to help an old man cross the road safely. The old man had rewarded Tao with a special Gift, but even he himself does not know what it is still. One day the group of boys returned with their older brothers and Tao recognized four of them since they were in his class. Chen, Lay, Xiumin, and Luhan. They each were wearing necklaces with symbols on them. It was Luhan who spoke first, "Is this how you treat our younger brothers Tao? ZiTao, you made the wrong move." "Hey maybe we should show him who he's really dealing with." Said Chen. Xiumin laughed aloud at the sight of Tao, but it was Lay that ended it. There Lay stood glowing, and then Xiumin and Chen followed by Luhan all were glowing brightly. Before they struck Tao, Tao had imagined time stood still so that he could leave without them knowing. To his surprise before the light Chen and Xiumin's combined Ice Spears of Lightning could hit him, Tao closed his eyes and held his breath. 

                          The quiet stillness gave him a little courage to open his eyes, and looking at the situation everyone was frozen. He did not know what was going on or how it happened, but all he wanted to do was get to safety. Looking at Luhan and the others Tao was taken aback that they all possessed powers. Running the opposite direction of the destruction Tao ran into the old man. He wasn't frozen, but he was smiling at him and said, "You've done well and deserve such a gift." Without another word he disappeared in a cloud of brim storm. And soon everything around him flowed normally again. "Was I capable of such a thing?" Tao asked himself before blacking out.

ALLEY SCENE

                "Okay then for this scene- Yah!! Why's the camera blurry?! Fix it!!" The director for the MV was getting frustrated with his employees but he was quick to compliment their hard work. The scene was on the roof, and now they were moving to the alley to shoot Tao's part. Tao had a weird feeling all of a sudden like there was a different atmosphere. Kris was feeling it too but thought it was just a change of the direction the wind was blowing. "Tao are you okay?" Kris called out. Tao looked over and saw the guys for the stunt come out and surround him but looked closely and was unable to determine their identities. 

                   "CUT! Everyone 5 minute break." Called the director. "Hey hyung are you alright? Want some water? You looked cool out there." Kris said trying hard to not sound concerned as much. Tao's face was stern but upon gazing in Kris's direction he caught a glimpse of who looked like Luhan. Running towards the guy he's stopped by Minho. "Ya...Gwenchanna?" Minho asked concerning. "Ah.. hyung mianhae," and with that he chased after him. In a pursuit after the man the guy lead the chase to another alley, and there there were ten others and then there was the old man from before. "Welcome back ZiTao." Backing up Tao was dead in his tracks as there were four walls all around containing them. "What's going on? What do you want from me?!" 

                   Searching restlessly Kris ran the whole block looking for Tao, "Tao!!! Neo eodiga?!"

Panic rising with every minute passed with Tao's absence. I can't lose you...please where are you? I can't live without you...come back to me...I need you...here by my side... Standing by me..

                                                               "HUANG ZI TAO!!"