The Opened Door

Revealed at last...

    "Tao! Where are you?!" Kris called aloud. His voice was beginning to get hoarse until he came around the corner of the third block. Almost as if Tao was right there beside him, Kris was able to hear a voice similar to that of Tao's. "Tao! Huang ZiTao!" Kris began to call out with all he had. "Please answer me if you are nearby! JEBAL~" Kris pleaded hoping he would here.

      "He has come," Luhan declared. The men looked from one another eager to hear what the man had to say. With a heavy sigh the Old man flicked his wrist in a waving motion. As if he were beckoning to the wind, a strong gust blew over head, and to Tao's surprise Kris appeared in the skies above. There floating in all his glory terrified of the distance between himself and the ground was none other than Kris. "YiFan!" Tao panicked. He wanted so badly to freeze time. The Old man smiled a mischievious smile and with the snap of his fingers Kris began his descend. Kris was doing all he could to prevent himself from falling, but everything seemed useless. Tao was frozen in terror his heart full of dread and pure fright. "KRIS!!!!!" Kris wished so hard for his debut powers to have been real, while Tao hoped what happened ten years ago could once more happen again. As Kris neared the ground Tao screamed Kris's name.

      Just as Tao hoped everything around him stopped in its place. Nothing stirred not even the air itself. Everything was at a standstill, and to his dismay Kris had froze as well. However, his appearance took Tao's breath away. "He....has..wings" Tao said gazing at them in awe. Lost in admiration time began to flow once more. It was Suho who spoke first this time. "See what did I tell you guys? They are the last members." Suho smiled haughtily. Kris was as shocked as Tao was, but his wings disappeared instantly when Kris landed. "You have done well, both of you. We shall meet again later." The ten men and Old man disappeared in a blink without giving an explanation of what had just taken place. "Tao, Kris! Are you guys alright?!" It was Minho Hyung. Nodding blankly Tao kept his focus on Kris.

DORM...

"I must have worried you a lot, huh? Mianhaeyo (I'm really sorry) hyung.." Tao whispered, "I promise not to cause you anymore trouble then." Looking at Kris's tired and worried expression Tao felt even more guilty. Just then there was a knock at the door. Glancing towards the door moniter it appeared as though Shinee's Key and Jonghyun had come to visit. "Uh...Key Sunbae JongHyun Sunbae what brings you here?" Tao asked. "We came over to discuss the trip to Jeju, remember?" Key Sunbae said. Tao trying hard to remember what Key was talking about, hit himself on the forehead and went to his phone. "Ah~ Our break week! How did I forget?" Tao said aloud, only to totally change his outwards appearance back to his cold shell, while at the same time addressing Key sunbae cooly. "It's still a go for us, what about you guys?" Key and JongHyun looked at each other and then said, "We're also bringing Minho Hyung, and do you think Jessica can tag along?" Tao flinched at the mention of Jessica's name. It's been almost a whole month since they last spoke, and that was just a 'hello meet and greet.' It was Kris this time coming out from the bedroom with his hair still a bit damp and his towel around his neck, "Well, I hope you don't mind then if my sister Cho Hee comes too then?" Tao's hand went straight for his Panda charm and hid a smile that Kris was able to catch just before their eyes met. "Okay then it's settled! See you guys Sunday night. Jalga~" Jonghyun Sunbae said cheerfully as they made their way out.

     Left alone just the two of them Tao's thoughts wandered off back to the incident that happened earlier that day. What if Kris thinks it's all my fault? What if on this trip Luhan and the others show up again, and Cho Hee will get hurt and that will be my fault as well... "Tao?" Kris said getting his attention. "Uh? Oh yeah what is it?" Tao answered.