Meet The Trainees

MEETING WITH MANAGER HYUNG...

     Having Choi Minho be their manager to Tao, he didn't really warm up to him until after the Fan Sign Event two weeks ago, when Cho Hee made a big scene. Minho hyung made sure there wouldn't be news of a scandal after clearing all the misunderstandings. They have only known their manager for a little while but already they have a good relationship. When Kris is sick it's Minho hyung would stay and take care of Kris until he is all better. Even when Tao gets homesick, it's Minho hyung that takes him around and shows Tao new places. Once Minho took Tao and Kris to Jeju Island for a small vacation trip.

     The meeting with Minho hyung was about the Trainee day event. Minho hyung explained, "Listen up guys, today the trainees have the opportunity to work with groups who have alread debuted, and ask about questions of what worked and didn't work. Basically, it's a workshop with the trainees. Shinee's JongHyun, Key, Taemin, and Onew will be with the group B.T.S, you two will be with a rookie girl duo Girl's Generation or SNSD. Do you have any questions?" Tao and Kris looked at each other hesitantly not really sure if they're ready for this task. Both nodded their heads in agreement.

S.M. TRAINEE BUILDING...

      The trainees were still in full swing of rehearsing their debut pieces. The room became as quiet as silence as the idols walked into the room. Kris and Tao were praised with so much love from the other rookie girl groups followed by Shinee who were much adorned by everyone including Kris and Tao. The groups traveled swiftly towards the front of the dance room and bowed as both groups and members gave their introductions. After the greetings groups were split up into their sections. 

         Tao overheard a BTS member comment on how they wanted to be just like EXO. It made Tao smile one of his rare smiles. Looking up from the floor he bumped into one of the members of the duo in SNSD. "Sorry..." Tao said, "I didn't mean to-- I didn't see you there." She smiled warmly at him with the added light laugh that felt so much like the text of honey on your tongue. Tao blushed at this. She looked up and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica ibnida. (Hello I'm Jessica)." Following her lead was a familiar petite girl, "Annyeong Sunny ibnida! (Hello I'm Sunny)," she said proudly with a feel of great enthusiasm. 

          Kris was taken aback at the mention of the girl's name, "Did you say Jessica?"

       The girl looked a bit surprised but then almost as if they had found each other again, the two were in a huge disbelief at seeing one another. "Ya, I didn't even notice you at first." Kris said heartily. "Well, the same for you. You grew so much since we were in middle school." They shared a compassionate gaze that eventually was interrupted by Sunny. Who in her every being was growing with envy, "Eonni! He's mine..." Sunny quickly regretting saying it aloud shrugged her shoulders trying to hide in her scarf. Tao took it that it was obvious Sunny had a crush on Kris. 

         "We should get started with the workshop now hyung," Tao said worriedly. Right as Tao exclaimed the notion, their manager walked over towards them. Stealing everyone's attention, even to Tao's surprise the men as well. Tao was almost enchanted by how handsome his manager was to the point Kris nudged him on the shoulder, "Ya, what's with you?" Tao shook his head, What the hell? I'm losing my mind right now...

              "Have you guys gotten acquainted?" Minho hyung asked, "Aren't you the same girl who came to the Fan Sign Event last week?" Sunny nodded with great pride as she stole a quick glance at Kris. Jessica and Kris spent most of the workshop time together, and Tao with Sunny. Sunny pouted at the sight of Kris with her Eonni. 

"Want to do a partner switch?" Sunny jumped at the suggestion, but shook her head and replied, "Tao I'm having fun with you right now so let's keep working together." The day soon came to an end and the two EXO members were making their way out the door with Minho hyung following close behind.

Tao and Kris were quiet part way there until Kris told Tao about Jessica. He confessed about her being his first love, but she wasn't meant for him. "She likes you though," Kris told Tao. Tao looked over at him curious. "Well she's pretty, but I don't think I like anyone right now." Kris studied Tao for a moment before adding,"She asked me to invite you to their debut stage." Tao didn't answer he just held onto his panda and looked out the window. "We aren't going to be able to see the debut," Minho said. We have a scheduled show that day with 'Weekly Idol.'"

They arrived at the dorms exhausted, and Kris stopped Tao. "Hey Tao, what do you think of me as a person?" Tao was confused and didn't know how to respond, so he took the time to observe him. It might have just been a hallucination, but in some way he had thought that his heart was racing. His face flushed a bit at such a thought and stormed off calling to him, "You are a man to me, what else are you thinking?" Kris grinned a bit in a childish manner, but his expression told a different story. A look of longing that was quickly erased at the beckoning of Minho. "Come on inside before the fans steal you away," Minho hyung told him. His demeanor was so respectable and charmning, so much that even he told himself, "I think there's something wrong with me."