love story 3

CH. 3

The backyard was amazing! Florescent lights along the walkway, an in ground pool that was 12 feet,a jacuzzi,

flowers everywhere, a barbecue pit made out of metal, his dogs in a cage, a glass room that was like an

outside living room, and last but not least a pond. It was so beautiful.

I didn't know what to say. I guess you could say that I was speechless. I was in shock.

"Are you ok?" he asked, looking at me.

"Umm your yard....is...."

"Looks great, right?"

I nodded and smiled.

At that moment a shooting star passed, and I made a wish. The wish was that nothing would end our relationship.

Jason told me to follow him as we went to the back door. He slowly opened it, trying not to wake his parents.

He let me in first and then followed. I walked into a shiny blue shaded room. Before I could guess at what

the room was Jason told me. It was the living room.

I heard laughing and searched for where it was coming from. It was coming from the couch. Jason and I

walked to the couch and there was his parents. His mom, she had long blonde hair and green eyes and his

father, short brown hair and blue eyes. Jason's dad was hott. I saw where Jason got his good looks.

They sat up and stared at us. My face turned bright red. I thought to myself, I should have put something nicer on.

"Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing up this late?" Jason frowned.

Mr. Thibodeaux glanced at us, going from him to me and vise verse.

Then he said,"I could ask you the same thing son. We ran to the store to get some ice cream as a midnight snack.

I thought You went to bed 2 hours ago?"

"I pretended to be asleep...I had to see Bree!" he exclaimed.

They all turned to me. My face still red. I didn't know what to do or say.

Mrs. Thibodeaux smiled and said,"You must be Bree. We've heard so much about you."

With that she extended her hand to me.

"Yes, I'm Bree. It's a pleasure to meet you." I shook her hand.

I felt much better. Then Mr. Thibodeaux spoke,"She is beautiful son. I am happy for you."

He took my hand and shook it, then winked at me. I blushed.

"Thanks dad, but I didn't know I needed your approval."

They all began to laugh. I just stood there and smiled.

Mr. Thibodeaux glanced at the clock at what was now 1 am. "We'll it's late,

we should get to bed. Bree, It was great meeting you." Him and his wife then began climbing the stairs,

taking one at a time. He kept stopping and winking at me. It was creepy.

Jason grabbed my hands and said,"I'm so sorry about that. They were sleeping when I left. " he frowned.

"It's ok. Your parents are so nice. I'll admit your dad creeped me out a little, but it's ok. May I use your restroom?"

"yeah, But it's upstairs." I followed him as he led us upstairs. The restroom was across the hall from his parents room.

His room was on the next floor.

"Here it is!" he said. He opened the door and turned on the light. "I'll wait for you in my room. Just continue taking the

stairs and the whole floor is mine. I'll be waiting for you baby." He kissed me and then left.

I closed the door and took a small towel. I went to the sink and turned the cold water on. I wet the wash cloth and then

wrung it out. I put it over my face. Then i heard a door open and close. I slowly took the towel off my face, and standing

there was Mr. Thibodeaux.

"Hello Bree!" he began.

"Um Hi...What are you doing in here?"

"This is my bathroom. What are you doing in here?"

"I needed the restroom and Jason brought me here."

"Mmm, I'm glad he did."

He walked up to me and hugged me. At first normal, but then tight. I was so scared.

"What do you want from me?" i asked.

"I want you!"

"What? Are you crazy? I'm Jason's girlfriend. Your way too old for me. I'm only 19!" I practically yelled at him.

He put a finger to my lips. "Shhh! be quiet! No one has to know. It will be our secret." He put me up against

the wall and started feeling me. He smelled my hair. Then started biting my neck.

"Please Stop!" I said. But he didn't listen. He put his hands on my hips. He bit my neck so hard, that I had a mark.

"I'm going see Jason now!" I squeezed my way to the door. As I was going to unlock the bolt, he grabbed my butt and

said,"You better keep your mouth shut about what happened in here or I will ruin your relationship with my son."

I opened the door and raced out. I climbed the stairs to Jason's floor and looked for him everywhere. I found him laying in

his bed, watching tv. I got in bed with him and put my head in his chest. He put his arms around me,"Are you ok Bree?

You are shaking!"

"I'm fine!" I spoke. But then a tear rolled down my face. He happened to see it.

He sat up. "Tell me what's wrong. What can I do to make you happy?"

"I don't want to be around your dad! I don't like him!" I said.

"Why? What did he do? Did he touch you?" He looked confused.

"It doesn't matter if he did...I just want to be with you!"

"Don't worry baby, I'll talk to him tomorrow."

We fell asleep in each others arms. That is where I felt safe.