Chap. 5 - I Love You

Random dedication to a co-Julniel Jammer :) haha. Anyways, on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mother, you want me to fall in love" Julia stated, huffing and crossing her arms tightly over her chest. "So, why not with him?"

"Because," her mother responded sternly. "He's a Schedrin."

Julia and her mother were discussing the fact that Julica might be in love with Daniel. Even though they had only met multiple times - from when they were just kids and now that that they're 18. She felt so safe and happy when he was around. She knew her mother wasn't going to be happy with it, but she had to tell her. She hated lying and how it made her feel.

"And?" Julia asked impatiently. "You always used to talk with the Schedrins before they were our rivals.  Just face it - you love them."

Her mother scratched her head and then put her hands in her lap. They were sitting in their living room with a fire cracking in the fireplace.

"It's not that I don't like them" she confessed. "It's your father. You saw how he reacted at the party with you even just dancing with Daniel Schedrin. Imagine what he would do if you told him that you loved him."

Julia frowned. "Then we won't tell him."

Her mother shifted uncomfortably in her seat. 

"You won't tell him, will you?" questioned Julia, her eyes widening and her voice full of hope.

"Tell you what," her mother started. "Go spend some more time with this boy tomorrow, then tell me if you still feel the same about him. I still want you to get married sometime this year, Julia. Some girls your age have already gotten married."

"I know, you've told me many times" Julia nodded. "But, what about father?" 

Her mother sighed then tapped her fingers on a wooden table which stood in front of her. "We'll cross that bridge once we get there."

Sighing, Julia agreed.  

"Hello" Daniel greeted Julia as he walked up to her. They were once again in the garden.

It seemed as if it was the only place they could go without getting caught. It was full of plants - mostly trees, which blocked anything that was in it if you were in the village. It was lucky for both Daniel and Julia. No one could see them.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Julia from behind causing them both to smile.

They sat down on the ground surrounded by the beautiful greens. They both stayed silent enjoying each other’s presence.  Daniel got a hold of Julia's hand and held it tightly making sure it was impossible for her to pull away.

"Is it too early to say that I love you?" he whispered looking straight in her bright brown eyes.

Her jaw dropped slightly as an almost inaudible gasp escaped her lips.

“Maybe” she whispered.

Before she could say anything else, Daniel captured her lips in his. He let his hands slip through her hair as he pushed her down on to the flower filled ground.

When they both pulled back, Daniel asked “How about now?”

Jula stared into his chocolate eyes and took in a breath. She licked her lips and she let her hands run along the soft blades of grass. She shook her head, biting her lip.

Danel grinned down at her. “I want to know more about you, Julia Shnittka.” He sat up and held Julia’s hand tightly in his.

She stared down at the beautiful purple daisies. “Like what?”

Daniel sighed and thought for a moment. “What’s the color you adore most?”

“Purple” she said almost immediately. "It's just really beautiful and it's a color of royalty" she explained

“Hmmm, I see” Daniel murmured.

He touched some of the flowers lying around them. Then he pulled one of the daisies out from the ground and leaned toward Julia. He pulled back the hair that was shielding the right side of her head for a moment. He pushed the flower into her hair, and then let it fall back down.

“Beautiful” he whispered, pecking her lips for a fraction of a second, and then pulling back. “Um, what’s your favourite childhood memory?”

Julia thought for a moment. She still had the feeling of his soft lips on hers lingering on. She smiled.

“I honestly don’t know” she admitted. “Really, I had a great childhood. Every moment was fun.”

Daniel nodded. “How about our families? Did you ever think that the rivalry was quite absurd?”

Julia sighed. “Well, of course.”

“Are you in love with me?” Daniel asked after a couple of seconds had passed.

“Very much Julia answered quietly, shaking her head.

Smiling, Daniel snatched her hand, and pressed the top of it to his lips.

“Did you ever think you’d fall in love with a Schedrin?”

Pulling a bunch of hair out of her face, Julia chuckled slightly. Her laugh was like music to Daniel’s ears.

“Never” she giggled out. “I had never imagined that one day I would be here with you. I never thought that I would even talk to you for more than two minutes or so. But I did have a crush on you when we were younger.”

“Did you ever want to, though?” Daniel questioned. He knew that he always wanted to.

“Well, I had never really thought about it” she responded.

“I did” Daniel confessed. “Every time I saw you, I would wonder what it would be like to spend time alone with you.”

“And?” Julia grinned. “What’s the result?”

“Fantastic.”

They smiled at each other. Leaning forward once again, Daniel placed a soft kiss on her lips. He pushed her down and brought his lips further down to her jawline. Then he lovingly kissed her neck.

Julia’s breathing quickened as she let her hands fall loosely around Daniel’s neck.

When he looked up at her again, he saw that she was smiling and watching him carefully.

He straddled her in between his legs and held himself up with both his arms.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently.

Julia smiled and then pushed him away lightly. As he eyes her curiously, she brought her hand up to his face letting the palm of her hand rest against his cheek.

“Hmm?”

“I love you, Daniel Schedrin. I love you with every inch of my being” she whispered grabbing the collar of his shirt and crashing his lips down on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chappy done :) Okay po ba? wahaha. Ang daming kissng scenes. Pasensya na. atleast walang graphic sexualty. Ermm..Awkward Anyways, tell me what you think dahil super apreciated ko po yun. 

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST, SPREAD THE WORD <3 Mwuahugs!