Flashbacks part 2

A couple of days later The Clearwater family lost a member so did the tribe. Seth and Leah Clearwater phased after there dads Harry Clearwaters death.

Flashback

As i saw Leah storm off i looked into the the kitchen to see Seth with a big grin well at least some ones happy with being a shape shifter.

I decided to find leah. After 10 minutes i find he sitting on a tree branch. I looked up at her and called her name " Leah" she looked down at me "What" i smirked "I know what you are and i can see threw you and its not your fault no matter how many times yo tell your self it is its not." i saw tears running from her eyes but she glared at me

" What-" in Arizona i use to have a best friend she  was like a sister to me we told each other every thing . That was until her father died of a stroke.

She wouldn't hang out with me for a month but i thought she was grieving so i left it alone. a month later she hung out with me for a day. it was the best time i ever had before. I wished that every day would be like that but i guessed i jinxed it cause the next day she was found hanging in her closet dead the next morning and all i thought was why i couldn't see it.

maybe it was because she was my best friend or the thought of her doing that never came to my mind. I was a wreck had nightmares, never ate, almost lost my sister until i came here. I don't want to see you go through that Leah." she scoffed

"Who said i was going to hang my self " i smirked and said "Who said i meant my friend" and walked away knowing we would be great friends.  

End

And we did end up becoming great friends.

But what happened two weeks later surprised me.

Flashback

I was sitting on the couch talking to Leah while Seth was asleep on my lap and Jared, Embry, and Quil watching a movie. Untill Paul came running in and stood in front of me like he was protecting something so the rest stood up also.  Thats when i heard Sam talking.

"This is the pack you know Paul. This is Embry, Jared , Seth, Jacob, Leah, Quil and............Guys let her through."

they finally got from in front of me and i looked at the two newbies "Well well didn't think you guys would turn so soon" I was looking at my two best friends. Brady Fuller and Collin Littlesea. at the sound of my voice their heads shot up. Collin broke into a grin but Brady fell on his knees staring at me like i was the newest video game at the store. Every one in the house hold broke into a growl besides Collin he just gave me a smirk. " Guys what's wrong"

That's when i looked at Sam and he was shaking really bad " Sam OutSide!!" me and Emily screamed and he ran out and phased. I looked at Brandy and put my hand out and he grabbed it with a huge smile . I couldn't help but smile back but what was the shock that went through out my body when we touch.

end

That was a weird day but this is my new family they helped me heal my broken heart but i couldn't help the feeling that two people were suppose to be here to. My sister Bella and Alice?