You dont want me here fine im not here

its been six months since The Cullens left and things have gotten worse.

I haven't been hanging around the pack. Bella wont talk to anyone.She even has nightmares and she wakes up screaming. Today today is the day ill talk to her. Try to change her. To get her back to what use to be my sister.

knock knock

Nothing. that's all I've been hearing. Nothing. i opened the door and let myself in. "Bells?" i looked to see her looking outside into the woods. "Bella please talk to me" she just kept looking through the window like Edward was about to pull up " Bella come on you have been like that for two months. Just get over it bells there not coming back."

"What would you know" She hissed at me i was taken back by the sound of her voice "you weren't there you were never there always went somewhere else. i dont even know why your here nobody wants you here any way." I stared at her with a broken expression before it turned mad.

"You dont want me here fine im not here but dont come and call me dont try to find me.

I went to my room and started packing my stuff. I called Sam.

"Hello"

"Hi Sam" i knew i was crying when it came out as a sob

"Kania whats wrong"

"Do you think i can stay there for a couple of weeks or months"

"Um yea sure um when would you be coming"

"Today"

"Sure i will have Paul and Jared come and help"

"Thanks Sam"

"No problem kiddo"

I started to pack my cloths in a suit case when my door opened. "Kania what are you doing" i knew it was Charlie but i kept on packing " dad i cant handle it anymore i gotta go some where else shes making it hard to live here" i turned toward him and he had a pained expression " please dont leave like your sister did" i nodded " dad im not leaving like that ill be staying at a friend house in La Push." "Who" i looked up "Remember Sam Uley  The one that found me the first time. I will be staying with him and his fiance Emily." Thats when the door bell rang i rushed down the stairs and opened the door only to get tackled into a bear hug.

Paul

Jared

Embry

Who? "Paul,Jared you might not have thought about it but im ........losin...g...........a...i...r." they quickly let go and i saw another guy behind them. i smiled "You must be Embry" i went up and gave him a hug "H-how did you know." he shyly returned the hug. I pulled away and pointed to my head "Lets say its a power" i turned and looked at Paul and Jared

" Well are you guys going to help or stand there looking like idiots" Paul smirked " Well if you need help in your room i'll be glad to" i smirked and said " Im the daughter of the Chef of Police so do you really want to do that" he shook his head and Jared and Embry laughed and we went up to my room.

"So Embry what color is your wolf" he stopped walking and me and the others turned around "you know" i giggled and smiled "Yes i know" "His wolf is Gray with black spots." i smiled and looked at Embry "A unique wolf for a unique person" he blush while we laughed and we packed and headed for Sam's house.

Bella wont put me down If she doesn't want me there then fine i wont be here.

She did not just lose a person she lost a sister