dO yOU lIKE mE eNOUGH tO aCCEPT mE?

I was curious to know if Valery could actually make it to my planet. I could trust Gamzee to tell him about her, but I doubt he would actually know what to do. The only people I felt would actually know what would work were Kanaya and Aradia, but my main question was if I could trust them without them telling everyone about it.

I couldn't place my finger on why, but I felt that everyone knowing about her, us, was a bad thing. I just knew I had to prevent it. With this feeling came a weird trust towards Aradia, but I didn't know her too well. Well, I didn't know Kanaya too well either. Hm...

adiostoreador started Trolling grimAuxiliatrix

AT: uH
AT: kANAYA, i HAVE A QUESTION
GA: What is your question?
AT: i AM PUTTING A LOT OF TRUST IN YOU
AT: bUT
AT: i WANT TO KNOW IF I COULD BRING A HUMAN TO MY PLANET?
GM: A  human? Why would you ever want to do that?
AT: lONG STORY,
AT: iS IT POSSIBLE
GM: Well, of course it is. However, I am curious about this 'long story' you have. Do tell.

I rolled my eyes, maybe Kanaya wasn't the one to talk to, but I already made my decision to message her. Abandoning the chat would result in questions, and that wouldn't end well.

With a reluctant, but defeated, action of putting my hands on the keys, I began to type. I explained the program, meeting Valery, talking to her, and mentioning how I really wanted to meet her. I didn't want to tell her I had feelings towards Valery. I would get killed if she told anyone.

GM: I do know of something that may work. I will begin working on it. Don't put too much faith into it though.
AT: tHANK YOU SO MUCH
AT: i OWE YOU ONE

adiostoreador stopped trolling grimAuxiliatrix

I really hoped this would work. Should I tell Valery now, or wait until I know for sure it would work? I should probably wait. With that decision I began to distract myself with things around the room, but the urge to tell Valery was strong.

I fiddled my thumbs before I sighed and opened up our conversation.

adiostoreador started trolling RottingBlossom

AT: vALERY
AT: i HAVE GREAT NEWS
AT: wELL,
AT: iT MIGHT BE GOOD.
RB: What is it...?
AT: mY FRIEND IS WORKING ON A WAY FOR US TO MEET
AT: sHE SAID THAT SHE ISN'T FOR SURE IT WOULD WORK
AT: bUT,
AT: iT MIGHT

I was so happy, I couldn't wait to see her! Well, I couldn't wait to know if I could see her. I shouldn't get my hopes too high.

RB: That IS very cool! I can't wait to see you, however...
AT: wHAT IS IT?
RB: I don't mean to be mean, Tavros. But how do I know exactly who you are? I've never seen a picture of you, or heard your voice on the phone...
RB: You could be lying about yourself..

She has a point. I don't even know exactly everyrhing about her. She knows what I look like, but I didn't tell her about me being handicapped!

AT: hOW DO i PROVE TO YOU I AM REAL
RB: Do you have Skype?

~
(AUTHOR'S NOTE: So, I'll explain to those who aren't catching on yet. Valery thinks Tavros is a human and that the description he gave her was of a made up character.))

I had to explain to Tavros what Skype was and he set up an account. I was nervous to see what he looked like. What if he didn't like me? I swallowed the lump in my throat, well, attempted to. It remained in its spot. I got a sudden message from Tavros on Skype.

'Do you like me enough to accept me?'

I bit my lip, I couldn't say yes in case he was lying about his age... but I didn't want to be rude and just say 'no' or 'I'll try'... 'As long as you aren't lying about your age. Yes.' I responded, with that, my computer began to ring. It was an incoming video call from Tavros.

I felt frantic. I felt like I would be sick and that I was going to hyperventilate. Instead, with one deep inhale, I answered the call.