RunAway KidNapper

The next day I woke up about mid day. I guess I had been very tired. Especially the fact that I stayed up till 3:00am. I looked down to see my breakfast beside my old rickety bed. I immediately thought of Jordan. I got up and stretched a little from the rough sleep. I looked out the little window that was in the door. I saw Jordan standing in the hallway talking to somebody but I couldn't see who it was. I began smiling. He looks so cute. No I did not just say cute. Ok so maybe I did but who is he talking to...? After he turned around I saw a girl. He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. I dropped my jaw in wowness. What is he doing? I thought he loved me.......
I walked back over to my bed and began to cry. Why does this happen to me. Why does all of the boys I love I lose. He's so...so...so....so...SO....MEAN!!!!!! I'm done I can't take this. I need help. I need my child. She needs her mommy not my mom. I looked around trying to find something that could unlock my cell door. Then I remembered I had a bobby pin in my hair. I pulled it out and ran to the door. I began to slide the pin into the lock. I twisted and it opened. I did it. I can get away from this. I checked the hallways and when they were cleared I made a run for it. No one was anywhere. I ran up the stairs then some more until I made it to the front where the woman at the desk was. I had to distract her somehow so I could get out. I looked around then had an idea. I dunked down and slid past her desk. While doing this I grabbed a pen from her desk and threw it around her on the floor. While she bent down I slid out the door. I was out! I finally made it out. This building was way back in town. I didn't know if anyone mwould pic me up and take me home. Or if anyone would even drive back here. I went through the woods and put onto the highway. I saw a few cars pass so I sticky my thumb out like a hitchhiker. A few cars passes when one stopped. It was some young boy.
"Hey get in!"he hollered.
"Umm ok...."I said.
I get in his truck.
"So where you going?"
I told him the street.
"Well actually guess what....."he said.
"What?"I said eager and kind of happy.
"Your coming with me."he said laughing.
"Wait what?!"
"Yep!"he said laughing louder.
He pulled over and got out of his truck. He went to my side and opened the door.
He grabbed my by the hair.
"Ahhhhh!!!!! Let me go!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!"
He put a towel in my mouth and threw me in his truck bed.
"Alrighty....you shouldn't escape now."he said smiling.
Well your an idiot I thought in my mind. He forgot to tie me up. I pulled the towel out of my mouth and when he pulled off onto the road and started driving I jumped out. I rolled across the street a little. Then stood up.
"IDIOT!!!!"I said when he was gone.

I saw Jordan drive by. Then he drove back.
"Hey what are you doing out here?"
"Getting away from there and you! You sat there and  kissed another girl!!!"
"Sorry!!!!!"
"No your not!"
"I am!"
He got out of his truck.
"Please......Jordan just stop......."
"No I won't!!!!!!"
"YOUR AN AMAZING PERSON!!!!"
"Jordan I'm not!!!"
"I tried killing my mom!!!!I had a child.....and left it!!!!!"I said crying.
"Who cares it's ok....the baby is ok....."
"Jordan I'm not ok! It's not ok! We are not ok! I need to just leave this world!!"
"No you don't!!!"he said running up to me face to face.
"You don't!"he said beginning to kiss me.
Moments pass...............

"Jordan I need to go........." I said turning around and walking away.
"Larissa...."
"LArissa!"
"LARISSA!!!!!!"
"Get back here NOW!!!!!!"
I kept walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
Walking.
I just kept walking. I finally reached my home.
I opened the door. I could see the baby playing and mom crying.
"LARISSA!!!!"she said screaming and smiling!
"MOM!!!!!"I said screaming,crying,and smiling.
We ran and hugged each other!
I grabbed Winter and squeezed her so hard.
"Hey baby! Mommy woves you!!"
My mom called the asylum and told them to take me off their list.
I was home happy and free. I immediately got in the bad and relaxed. I felt so clean after.
When I got out I sat with mom and Winter and watched TV.
I finally felt at home.
Home.
Home.
Home.
Home.
No place like home!
Nothing!
I
Need
Lucas!
Please!
When will
My life
Just
Be right!???!!?!?!????????GOD ANSWER ME!!!!!!!

That night I began to cry over and over every night.
Lucas
Please
Baby
I
Need
You!!!!!
!!!!!

LUCASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!