Mommy I Miss You!

Hi mommy,I miss you! It's been awhile sense I've seen you

Hi mommy,
I miss you! It's been awhile sense I've seen you..........I'm 11 now. I used to think of you all the time when you had passed. I used to sit in my room and cry all the time. Just a little 6 year old trying to find her way through the darkness. Trying to find a way out into the light. Trying to find a way to see her mommy again. But she could never find the way. She missed you then and misses you now. Everyday I think about how I saw you in that bathroom with a hole in your head and a gun in your hand. I dread it. Every time I think of you I think of what you told me. To listen to Daddy to take care of him. I will. Mommy I just have one question. Why did you leave me? Why did you do such a horrible thing. Why did you go do that to yourself. I'm left alone with a depressed father. He can barely ever get out without falling down crying. I have to help him all the time. Mommy he's hurt. He misses you dearly. Every night when he God to put me in bed he tells a story of you and puts me in one of your outfits. It's very comforting. But it doesn't help I miss you dearly. And I need you to be here. To get me through my life. I will never have another mom. Daddy will not move on. One day he even got a tattoo of your name on his arm. He loves you dearly and misses you. Mommy why did you have to go leave us. You hurt us. I need you back. Please just answer me! PLEASE! Mom I'm tired of waiting for you! I want to come see you! He was happy to marry you and you just left your 6 year old kid and father. What a shame.WHAT A SHAME! MOMMY PLEASE STOP TALKING TO LUACS TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop talking to real Daddy and talk to me. You got what you wanted but left me and Daddy nothing! I can't take it anymore. Just answer your child.
Mommy I miss you, so please just answer me.
                                                Love
                                           _________
                                              Winter