New Place, New People, New Life, And Maybe New Love!

It had been a day. All I had been giving was one cup of water. That was it.
    I had just woken up. I woke up to a really cute be tapping my shoulder. I looked up and he grinned at me.
"Hey, um..... I have your breakfast."he said grinning.
"Oh t-th-thanks...."I said grinning just a little bit.
"Ok well..... eat...up."he said smiling.
"Ok....."I said laughing.
   He began to walk out.
But I stopped him.
He was about to turn the knob.
"Hey!" I said whisper screaming. He turned around in his tracks.
"Yeah?"
"Um....why are you working here? You seem like a nice guy that would be working as a body builder."I said smiling.
"Oh so you think I'm cute?"he said smiling.
"Uh I never said that but you can take it that way."I said blushing and laughing.
"Well anyways, I work here because my dad used to work here and he pretty much made me work here."he said.
"Oh..."I said.
He began to walk out and I began to eat my so called breakfast that was just orange juice that was out of date and a little bag of rotten grapes.
He began to turn the knob again when he stopped.
"Hey..."
"Yeah?"I said this time.
"I didn't get your name."he said.
"Oh....... Larissa....you?"
"Jorden."he said smiling. He then finally opened the door and left. He was nice,cute, everything I like. Including muscle. I Liked it. But did he like me?

     Very short I know!