Hi or GoodBye

I woke up the next day. Mom had taken the baby to the town with her. Which meant I was alone. I walked in the bathroom and got dressed. I looked around. I walked to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I saw the knife drawer and grabbed on. I walked into the bathroom. I got the knife and sat my arm down. I began to cut then stopped I dropped the knife to the ground where I began to cry.
GOD LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!
"GOD JUST LET ME GO!!!!!"I screamed repeatedly.
"please!!!!!"
A little later I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door. It was Jordan. He walked in and began to kiss me.
(30 minutes later) I woke up in my bed with him beside me snoring. I rose up and looked over at him.
"Jordan...." I said shaking him.
"Oh huh......"he said waking up.
"Jordan you gotta go!"I said.
"No no....I need to ask you something....."he said smiling.
"What????"I said nervous.
"Will you be my..........girlfriend????"
"H-h-huh??????"
"Girlfriend?"
"S-s-sure....."I said grinning.
I leaned over and gave him a kiss.
"Now go before my mom gets home!"
"No I'm your bf so I need to meet her."
"Ok.......whatever......."
I got up and put some shorts on. I already had a shirt on.
I walked into the living room where my mom was.
"O-oh.....hi m-mom......"
"Hi honey..."she said confused.
"T-this I-is m-m-my b-ba-b-boyfriend....."
"Oh hi.... I'm Jordan..!" He said smiling. Walking into the room.
"Oh.....hi Jordan.....your welcome anytime!"she said smiling. I smiled back. I walked over to Winter where she was in her high chair. I picked her up and showed her to Jordan. He absolutely loved her. He even took her in the backyard and started playing with her while I stayed in and made lunch. I watched out the window while cooking. He looked so happy with her. She was happy to. Just giggling so much. I imagined at one point that Lucas was there having fun with his baby girl.
I wasn't paying attention when I was cutting the apples and cut my finger.
"OWWWWW F-F-FU-DGE!!!!!!!"
My mom gave me a okay...... look.
She started laughing and agave me a towel.
I looked at her and growled. She laughed more and sat back down. He finally came back in with Winter.

"There's my baby girl!!!" I said grabbing her from him.
" momma!" She screamed.
We all began laughing.

Everyday Jordan began to come over.

I loved him

It would be hard to lose him

I need him now

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️