'My Heart's Saying Now'

"Hey..."

Jordan's soft, sexy voice startles you slightly as he seductively licks his lips and leans into you, gazing at your lips."Kiss me... please Baby, just kiss me" he whispers, you nod your head and lean forwards to meet him, your lips joining in blissful union. As Jordan's tongue explores every corner of your mouth, his hands move slowly down your body, feeling every inch of you as his kiss deepens and grows more passionate...

Jordan's lips sexily move from yours to your neck, his tongue gently teasing you with every kiss as he slowly kisses across your decollete, his hands now unfastening your top to reveal your soft breasts as his kisses move slowly downwards, between your breasts. His hands cup your breasts tenderly, his fingers gently stimulating your nipples as his lips rain tiny, licking kisses over you making you gasp in sheer pleasure. As his kisses drop lower, your eyes grow larger in anticipation; you recognise the look in Jordan's eyes, and it gets you very very wet. You know what's coming...
Jordan looks up at you, his eyes searching for your permission; which you grant by biting your lip slightly, and whispering "Yesssss Jordan, yesssss.... Ohhhhh" as he licks his lips again and slides your panties down, gently parting your femininity before delivering millions of tiny kisses along your entire opening, softly licking and sucking at your loving portal, his tongue entering you over and over again until your body can handle no more and you lose control, noisily surrendering every sense to Jordan's wonderful, masterful oral skill several times over.
"Was that good Baby?" Jordan asks sexily coming over to sit next to you on the bed, kissing you steamily and running his fingers through your hair. Your fingers soon find their way under Jordan's top, stroking his bare chest as you lift his top and remove it. Seeing Jordan's amazing body makes you gasp and lick your lips. Your fingers slowly delight his soft skin, followed by your lips touching his almost naked body with the softest kisses , making him shudder in pleasure as you near his pants. Slowly you unfasten them, licking your lips as you look Jordan in the eye.
"Yeah..." Jordan whispers, as you lower his pants and place soft kisses on him as you expose his amazing body fully; each kiss over his hips and thighs making him close his eyes and bite his lip. You lay him down as you continue kissing his legs, then surprise him by licking the full length of his erect manhood, your tongue dancing over it making Jordan sigh loudly.
"Baby... Baby please... please.. OHHHHH!" he exclaims as you slowly begin to suck his hard, throbbing penis, a small smile escaping from your lips at the complete ecstasy etched on Jordan's gorgeous face.
"Please Baby, let me inside you... I need to be inside you" Jordan begs as you lick his balls...
You lift yourself up and Jordan pulls you on top of him, his arms wrapping around you, his hands resting on your bare ass as you position yourself on top of him, straddling him and slowly lowering yourself down onto his raging sex and riding him hard and slow, Jordan's strong arms guiding you as he thrusts up to meet every movement you make, both of you sighing and moaning in ecstasy.
"Let me make love to you, Baby..." Jordan whispers "I wanna go on top, Baby. I wanna blow your mind"
He rolls you down on the bed and penetrates you again, his entire body covering you as he slowly makes love to you, kissing you as his desire for you slides in and out of your delicate portal and you wrap your legs around him. He lifts himself a little and thrusts a little faster, a little harder and a little deeper, his tender lovemaking soon giving way to passionate, fiery, animalistic sex.
"Oh Baby... Ohhhhhh" he gasps as you pull your fingernails down his back, his passionate movements building as you both near climax, your delicate hole beginning to contract more around Jordan's hardness until he blows not only your mind as he promised, but also his passion deep into you.