2 In The Morning

It’s 2AM...
“Hey..You awake?”Jordan kisses your neck softly and his arms pull you closer, his red flannel clad legs wrapping around yours tenderly. "I love you, Baby" He whispers directly in your ear, sealing his words with a gentle kiss. His fingers gently strokes the side of your leg, as he softly whispers "Hey... can I have a kiss?" He helps you turn over to face him and smiles a gorgeous smile, letting his lips touch yours softly and his hands tenderly caress you. Being enveloped in Jordan' arms feels like heaven. His tender kisses move slowly down your neck,, over your shoulders and across your decollete, as he slowly unfastens pyjama top to allow his kisses to go further.
"Can I?" he asks, softly stroking the side of your breast, his hand enveloping it tenderly.
"Yes...oh yessss" you whisper as Jordan's gentle kisses touch you like a thousand silk butterflies, slowly, tenderly touching your nipples with his lips and his tongue softly stroking over them, making you murmur blissfully. Jordan's kisses move over your abdomen, turning to nibbling softly around your navel, before he looks up at you smiling, running his fingers teasingly just above the waistband of his favourite pair of boxers, placing tender kisses occasionally there, looking up into your eyes and licking his lips; but as his face is so close to you his tongue touches your bare skin.
"You look so hot in my boxers baby… you make me wanna... do you?" Jordan asks, his hand sliding up your inner thigh underneath the shorts you stole off him and stroking along the creases of your groin… ...his finger stroking along your slit, teasing you but not entering you. You close your eyes and lick your lips again as Jordan teases your femininity with his finger, not quite inserting it all the way, but driving you wild all the same. He gently slides your shorts off and encourages you to open your legs a little more to give his tongue better access, as he licks his lips then opens up your portal and tenderly kisses inside you, making you shudder with ecstasy and sigh in delight as he blows your mind orally, grabbing the bedsheets as he takes you to heaven over and over again.
Opening your legs a little wider, Jordan slides his t shirt and red flannel pyjamas off, his full naked body making you ache for his love inside you.
“I want you… oh baby I want you so bad” he whispers, kissing your neck softly with tiny licking kisses, his tongue sneaking onto you with each kiss. He gently eases himself into your warm moistness while softly kissing your breasts, his warm mouth enveloping your nipple as he sucks it in time with his passionate movements, your hands wandering over his chest feeling his heartbeat move every beautifully toned, defined inch of his beautifully muscled torso.
Sensing you're nearing climax Jordan kneels up on the bed and lifts you into his strong, sexy arms, helping you to ride his sex and hitting all your hottest spots. Your breasts press against his firm chest, each movement stimulating your and Jordan's nipples, your fingers gently pulling his hair as one of his hands strokes down your back while the other continues to guide your hips, every movement he makes increasing your pleasure as you ride him harder, faster and more passionately, his heart beating so hard every beat is visible in his gorgeous chest. As you ride him, he kisses your neck and gently pulls your hair, murmuring in passion into your neck with each bitingly erotic kiss. He gently sucks a  small bit of your neck and allows his teeth to nip you erotically, leaving you with a love bite sexily serving as a reminder of his passion for you.
As his lips once again engulf your hard bullet like nipples one after the other, he feels every inch of you stiffen and your back arch as you gasp and sigh his name, he lays you back down and lifts your hips to meet his thrusting cock, drilling harder and faster until your passionate juices mix together in climactic bliss.
You both collapse down into each others arms, exhausted, ecstatic and deeper in love than before, falling asleep in each othets arms, your lips touching gently.
It's 3am...