Happy Birthday

17th May, 2017. The Total Package Tour.

Jordan's away on tour for his birthday. You're really missing each other. So with the help of the other guys, Chris the tour manager, Vic and Val, you plan a birthday surprise for him…

Yourself.

You wait backstage in a private dressing room wearing Jordan's favourite long overcoat and nothing else but the key card to the honeymoon suite of a local hotel, reclining on a sofa waiting for your man to get off stage and join you.

“J, you're probably wondering what your birthday present is. Enjoy mate, you deserve it!” Chris says escorting a blindfolded Jordan into the room. He waves to you silently so as not to give the game away, but almost makes you burst into laughter then he circles his fingers on one hand and inserts his index finger into the centre of it a few times, making the universally recognised sign for 'you pair are gonna fuck!!’

You silently walk up to Jordan and take his soft, sexy hand then place your lips on it before placing his arms around you, kissing him with a long, passionate kiss and slowly unbuttoning his shirt.”Hey..? what's happening?? Hey stop that!! I'm spoken for!” Jordan tries to protest but his body betrays his real feelings, his hardening manhood pressing into you teasingly. You decide to put him out of his misery and unfasten his blindfold.

“BABY!!!! OHHHHHH BABY!!!! Jordan cries as he wraps his arms tightly round you again and kisses you long and sweet, lifting you up and whirling you around. Tears prick both yours and Jordan's eyes at being reunited.

“Happy birthday Jordan my darling” you whisper. Jordan just holds you. “Want your present J?” You slowly open his coat revealing your nakedness.

“Wha..? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK…” he exclaims surveying your bare body. “That's the best present I had”

“Well, you've not 'had’ me yet…” you flirt with him, unfastening his trousers and slipping your hand inside to explore his Calvin's. Jordan's rapidly hardening penis twitches at your touch. Your lips meet again with burning passion as you take him in hand, stimulating his full length with soft firm strokes. Jordan murmurs into your kiss at your mind-blowing touch, lowering his fingers to your femininity and brushing over your clitoris lightly. You're both just starting to enjoy the mind blowing feelings taking over your bodies when there's a knock at the door.

“J? Are you decent? Only the car's here to take you to the hotel” Jon calls through the door to both of you. Hastily you put Jordan's large coat around you as Jordan zips his pants back up then slipping his arm around your waist walks with you to the waiting limo you've hired. As soon as you're in the car you're kissing wildly again, Jordan slipping your coat off again while you once again free his beast and encase him in your hand stimulating him to full erectness as you kiss during your short journey. Once at the hotel you quickly cover each other up again and walk hand in hand up to the honeymoon suite, once again kissing and tearing at each others clothes as soon as the suite door closes.
“Want some birthday ice cream?” You gasp as Jordan brands your nipple with his sensuous kisses.
"Yeah… ohhh fuck yeah…” Jordan replies as you pull him over to the bed, grabbing a tub of Ben & Jerry's on the way over and 2 spoons. Pushing Jordan to the bed you smile devilishly at him laying naked and hard on the bed.
Jordan gasps as the coldness of a spoonful of ice cream hits his hot, solid erection, your lips begin sucking harder as the ice cream turns a little salty with pre cum, the cool creamy consistency feeling amazing between your lips and Jordan’s stiff rod. Cool dribbles of melting ice cream drip onto his balls then your fingers as you fondle them while you continue to suck passionately on his stiff pole and begin humming “Happy Birthday To You” onto him.
The sound of his low groans of "ohhhh... Ahhh fuck yeah... Ahh fuck yeah Baby keep sucking me.... Ah fuck yeah take me deep" turn you on and spur you on to keep giving him head as his strong hands run thru your hair, encouraging you to take him further in until you're taking him so deep your lips meet his softly stubbly pubis. You almost fully withdraw him and very gently tease his tip with your teeth allowing them to extremely gently nip his sensitive tip blurring the line between pleasure and pain. Your gently suckingly nibbling kisses move slowly down his shaft onto his heaving scrote where your tongue traces along his seam between each juicy plum to his taint, where your nibblingly sexy kisses take over again with your tongue flicking over it between sucks as you feel his tubes begin to pulsate in preparation to shoot his heavy load… You hastily lick a retreat back up his throbbing hard on and engulf it in one go, making it twitch and jump and Jordan let out a long sigh followed by an "ahhh fuuuuuck!"
Your sucks get more frantic as he grinds himself into you groaning with each thrust until suddenly every muscle in his sexy body tenses at once and his huge cock pulsates as his ejaculate shoots forcefully into your open mouth, over your chin and down your chest, dribbling between your breasts.
"AhHHHHHHH FUUCK YEAHHH BABY!! Ohhhhhh..." He screams and gasps, withdrawing his softening manhood from your mouth but quickly replacing it with his tongue, kissing you passionately and laying you flat with his hand slipping between your legs, separating you from your sodden panties.
"My turn now..." he growls playfully as his kiss follows the path of his cum down between your breasts, his lips enveloping your nipple as his fingers slide into you with slippery ease.
"Mmm fuck... So wet! What was it that caused that? Was it cos you knew you were making me feel good?" he asks between licking kisses, his lips slowly getting lower and lower nearing your pleasure zone. He scoops a little ice cream and places it onto your trembling navel making you gasp, then begins to swirl his tongue through it until your gasps turn to desperate sighs. Once the cool creamy ice cream has been cleared by Jordan's soft warm lips he kisses his way over your pubic mound to your dripping wet slit and sexudate covered inner thighs, then just spreads the natural cream around your sensitive quarters with his scruff covered chin. Suddenly, he opens your femininity and massages ice cream over your throbbing clit, the coolness of it almost making you climax immediately
His hot tongue pressing onto your iced button contrasts wildly with the cold ice cream making you squirm and sigh screamingly and wildly grab around you before finally settling your hands in his hair, tugging gently at his silky locks while his tongue explores your femininity.
Jordan scrapes some ice cream up and massages it into your dripping hole, leaving it for a few minutes to melt and ooze teasingly over your perineum towards your ass before his tongue cleans up the cool stickiness whilst causing hot stickiness to cascade out of you.
His writhing tongue makes you writhe madly, gasping and groaning at his amazing skills as he brings you to climax with your legs tightly enclosing him and shaking violently in passion
He withdraws his tongue from you and strokes his finger over your love bead straight after your body starts to calm, lightly drumming on it to excite you again as he gently teases you intimately with his tip, before passionately thrusting his huge, veined and dripping rod deep inside you with a loud sigh. His large member thrusts deep and hard into you with knee trembling precision, rotating his hips slowly teasing you as he pushes inside you.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK you're so tight and wet! That feels soooo good...did you know your tight pussy feels good?" He sighs as he thrusts harder and deeper into you, the squelching sound of his cock plowing through all the ice cream and your cum makes you even wetter when combined with his sexy voice and his heaving chest, sweat glistening on it making his thumping heartbeat and heavy breaths even more noticeable as he lifts your behind into his arms and wraps your legs around him then puts his arms behind his head and thrusts even harder showing his beautifully sculpted body to its greatest capacity. Your hands reach up and explore his solid body, your fingers stroking his firm nipples the same way he's doing to you, while rotating his hips slightly, grinding your dripping wet womanhood over his pubis enjoying the feeling of his massive hard member pressing against every area on your private hole. Your hands massage the sweat covering the hair on his manly chest, his hips grinding into you hard and fast. His fingers expose your clit stroking it between his long, soft, strong forefinger and thumb causing you to arch your back and cum noisily and messily all over him, the massaging contractions of your burning fire causing him to thrust harder and faster still, both of your breathing becoming more and more ragged and panting as you ride him to a massive pulsating climax, groaning "AHHHHHH FUCK YEAH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEEE!!!" loudly as his liquid love hits home.