Unwrap You

2017 had been a long, long year, and it just got longer; Jordan says he can’t spend Christmas with you.

“But its our 1st Christmas together!” you cry on Facetime, tears pricking at your eyes as you gaze upon Jordan who is also close to tears.

“Hey I'm sorry baby, I really truly am… but the new record’s nearly done so I should be back for new year” Jordan apologises to you. “I miss you Baby, you know I do… I’ll see you in a few days. I promise”.
“Ok… but I miss you more!” you reply sadly.
“Know what I miss most?” Jordan replies, trying to cheer you up. You shake your head.

“I miss your body next to mine on our warm soft bed. I miss your lips on mine in our lounge. I miss your boobies pressing against my wet, soapy chest in the shower in our bathroom. I miss your nipples being in my mouth baby… I miss every inch of you. Can I ask you something?”

“What's that my love?” Drying your tears as best you can.

“Can… can I see your boobies now? Here? I want them so bad!” He asks shyly. You instantly feel naughty but very very shy: you've never done anything like this before!

“O-ok…” you stutter, opening your top and pulling your breasts out of your bra, showing them to Jordan.

“Jiggle them for me..” Jordan sighs, biting his lip watching you playing with them.

“Rub your nipples baby” he requests, making you lick your lips and sigh, imagining it being Jordan's strong sexy fingers pulling your sensitive points and not yours.

“Now look what's happened!” Jordan exclaims, showing you on cam his large erect penis. “You woke up my beast! There's only one thing for it…” he begins, but then the call drops. You're devastated. As you begin to cry again, frantically trying to reconnect the call so you can see Jordan again & hear his sexy voice, the doorbell rings.

“Just a moment!” you call out, drying up your tears and getting dressed again. A quick splash of water on your face soon covers the tear tracks. You open the door to an amazing surprise…

Jordan.

Presenting you with chocolates and a single red rose, Jordan smiles and kisses you, lifting you into his arms to carry you into the house and lays you on the sofa; not once breaking his tender, romantic kiss.

“Jordan I...  I don't… you said you couldn't get back! But… oh Jordan…” You're totally overwhelmed by Jordan surprising you!

“Baby it's Christmas… how could I miss this?” Jordan places his finger tenderly over your lips while he speaks, then tenderly kisses you again.”The work and the worry and the wait is through…” Jordan's voice drops to a sexy deep whisper “so tonight, I'm gonna unwrap you” he kisses your neck with playfully nibbling kisses then strokes your cheek.

“I couldn't stay away” he whispers. “I need you, baby. I need you badly.”

He lifts you up again and carries you towards the bedroom, once again kissing you with the sweetest kisses you've ever tasted but doesn't get very far. He sets you down in the kitchen, his beautifully deep, intense eyes are now burning into yours, igniting your passion for him as pulls you close again and kisses you wildly.
"I want you... I need you. Oh Baby how I need you" he sighs, unfastening your top and lifting your breasts free from your bra. Hungrily he devours your nipples, his tongue twisting over them as he sucks each one into his warm, moist mouth. Momentarily stopping his amazing stimulation of your nipples he quickly opens his white shirt, allowing you access to his gorgeous pecs, abs and shoulders. You run your fingers over his solid chest and feel his heart beating hard against your fingers.
"Its yours... All yours" Jordan sighs, moving closer to you to allow you to kiss his bare chest, the tiny soft downy hairs on it tickling your lips as you gently bite into his warm flesh.
"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah... Mmmmm Baby fuck yeah" he gasps as your lips envelop his nipple. Jordan's fingers drop between your legs and slowly slide into you, running over and over your wet, throbbing clitoris, making your legs feel like they're going to buckle with total pleasure. In order to stop that happening Jordan lifts you into his arms again, kissing you with total passion, carrying you to a nearby counter. Hastily unzipping himself and dropping his lower garments to the floor he takes himself in hand, ripping your panties off then teasing you intimately, slowly stroking his engorged member across then slapping it gently on your throbbing clitoris playfully, while biting your lip then sucking it to pull you into another groin achingly passionate kiss. He pulls you closer still and thrusts his hardness deeply into you, bouncing you on his solid rod wildly while his tongue once again snakes around yours enticing you into another erotically charged passionate kiss.

“ I love you” he whispers, parting from your lips just enough to allow his lips to brush past yours as he says the 3 magic words you love to hear from his lips. He lifts you off the counter back into his arms and thrusts even deeper inside you, each thrust stimulating every inch of your secret chambers. “Let's take this elsewhere” he whispers, withdrawing himself, stepping free of the clothes dropped on the floor and carrying you to the bedroom; his penis bouncing and erotically rubbing against you with every step.

He reaches the bedroom and lays you on the bed then begins licking your inner thighs, his ruggedly unshaven face rasping deliciously against your tender bare skin as he buries his face into your femininity, his tongue gliding across your engorged pleasure button causing you to become even more wet. Jordan opens your legs further and presses his tongue deep into your delicately moist centre of womanhood as his nose presses into your still throbbing clitoris and his stubble gently scrapes along your outer walls, as his whole face stimulates you intimately until his tongue finds your G spot. Reaching up and finding your breasts, his fingers are soon pulling at your nipples while his tongue tastes your deepest intimacy. The combination of his deep oral stimulation of your G spot along with his nose massaging your clitoris and his strong, sexy fingers delighting your nipples proves too much and you surrender yourself to Jordan totally, as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure hits you noisily. Jordan withdraws himself and smiles a sexy, passion filled grin; your orgasmic juices shining on his gorgeous face.

“My turn now…” he growls, laying down on the bed wearing only his open white shirt. You slide it off his arms and begin kissing every inch of his gorgeously exquisitely muscular body, your tongue occasionally tasting his slightly sweaty skin. Your lips glide down one leg with sexily biting kisses, across his sexily long toes where you place a long, sucking kiss over each one, making him giggle and sigh simultaneously as your tongue tickles the sole of each foot. Kissing your way back up towards his groin you gently bite his inner thighs then run your tongue into the creases of his groin slowly working your way across his balls and up to his still stiff maleness; hungrily you look deep into Jordan's big brown eyes and see his passion staring back at you, he bites his lip and nods.

“Ahhhhh fuuuuuuck!” he sighs as your lips hungrily devour every inch of his impressive manhood, noisily slurping him until he nears climax.

“Want me inside you again?” he asks cheekily, already knowing the answer.

“Knock knock knock…? He slaps his cock against your womanhood again playfully, a cheeky grin appearing on his face. “May I come in your happy home?” you giggle and nod, wrapping your legs around him to allow him better access to your secret quarter. He slowly penetrates you again, this time with more precision and slow burning passion.

“Ohhhhh J….” you sigh as he builds up speed again, thrusting hard and intensely into you, his strong, muscular arms and gorgeous hair smattered chest providing a very sexy frame around you, his shoulders and biceps bulging as they hold him up over you. He lowers his lips onto yours and kisses you passionately as his solid desire makes you writhe in pleasure. Feeling your intimate muscles spontaneously begin to tighten around him and your body begin to convulse in sheer ecstasy again, he alters position slightly and makes his movements much more deliberate, his erect penis now rubbing past your G spot and onto your A spot, triggering an instant knee trembling orgasm that he deliberately prolongs by withdrawing slightly, then suddenly thrusting deep and hard inside you causing multiple climaxes.

“Ohhh Baby fuck yeahhhhh!” Jordan sighs loudly, looking deeply into your eyes as his passion fires into you, his penis throbbing sexily against your hot innards as he ejaculates causing you to orgasm one more time.