Summertime

It was a lovely warm day, so your man Jordan decides to wash his car. Jordan with his dark hair and gorgeous brown eyes, a hot smile and a body designed to make women sin…
He gets to work unrolling your hose with his biceps rippling with sweat glinting in the sunlight. “He looks so hot in more than one way…” you mutter to to yourself biting your lip, and before long you’re outside taking him a cool drink.
“I got iced tea!” You startle Jordan slightly, who just greets you with a sexy smile.

“Hey! Thank you. Wanna come help?” he asks with a sexy twinkle

“Ooh… I might get wet!” You reply.
Jordan just laughs a sexy laugh. ”Maybe, who knows?” his eyes twinkle at you as he speaks. Jordan's body is beautifully well muscled, with his slightly damp white vest showing every muscle on his torso to groin wetting perfection. Jordan splashes you with the hose snapping you out of your daydream.
“Here, nice and cool for ya” he says, spraying you playfully.
“Oooooooh thanks!” you almost snatch the hose off him you’re so eager to repay him by spraying him.
“Heyyy… now I’m all wet!! I think I oughta do the same to you…” He pulls you close and touches your lips softly with his, his big brown eyes getting wider as he pulls away; but you just pull him back.
“I love that… “ you kiss him softly, slowly and slightly erotically, so Jordan deepens your kiss, this time with his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth in the most erotically imaginable way possible. Jordan’s kiss, the fact that Jordan is wearing the thinnest, tightest white vest imaginable, and the fact that his now wet vest reveals just how hard he works and his white, wet shorts highlight his large hardening manhood and large juicy balls, surrounded by a neatly cropped area of dark pubic hair out that have made you feel so naughty.
“You mean you like when I kiss you?” Jordan replies, his eyes widening in anticipation.
“Yeah, why not?” you attempt tot joke but just surrender yourself as Jordan kisses you passionately, affecting you even more that he did before.

“I think I need to taste your tongue again…” You lick your lips and kiss Jordan again, this time with sizzling passion, but is made more erotic this time by him pressing his amazing body against you and his tongue probing every last millimetre of your mouth… as he presses hardening penis against you, you feel his Grown Man start to twitch; it makes you gasp a little.
“What? You didn’t know you have that effect on me? Jordan teases.
“Oooooh” you say involuntarily, the feeling of him tantalising you. “It’s getting rather hot here… I think I need to remove a layer…” You’re feeling rather kinky now. You remove your top. Jordan’s eyes pop out of his head when he sees you and instantly starts kissing your breast, then unhooks your bra and clamps his lips on your nipple while he slides his hand down to your navel.
“Lets go in the back seat…” Jordan whispers, kissing you passionately. Jordan leads you by the hand,  pulling you into the Tesla, lays you on the backseat and continues making you explode using his tongue on your nipples, causing you start pulling your lower garments down, which Jordan helps you with, leaving you naked and being pleasured by sexiest man you’ve ever seen. Jordan slides his hand between your legs and briefly looks up at you; you lick your lips and nod slightly, giving him permission to part your femininity. He caresses your tenderest spot as he continues sucking your nipple, Jordan moves his finger towards your delicate hole as his thumb takes over stimulating your throbbing clitoris, still sucking your nipples passionately, causing you to shake the car violently as your body trembles in climax.
“My turn…” he growls
Jordan strips, showing you his full impressively sexy physique. He’s absolutely mind blowingly sexy, and well hung… Jordan, knows exactly how to make a girl scream and is just so huge you wonder how he fits it all into his undies!!
Jordan kisses you sexily, then offers his hardness to your lips.
“Suck me, Baby” Jordan’s sexy voice whispers, so you noisily slurp his massive rod slowly at first, then gets harder, faster and more passionate with each thrust until he’s making you squeal again, which is hard to do with his huge cock thrust down your throat, so your body begins to shake again…
“I Wanna be inside you….” Jordan whispers, teasing you intimately before screwing you hard, fast and desperately.
“Did you know you’re good?” Jordan praises your skills; but you just let out a huge ecstatic scream as Jordan makes you cum for the second time, his eyes closing as he bites his lip and shoots into you wildly.
Jordan just collapses exhausted on top of you.
You surmise the two of you had better get to work cleaning up the interior of the Tesla as it is now covered in sweat, soap suds, semen and sexudate…