Description

How far would you go to get the man of your dreams?

Mason Pennington has always been known as the nice guy that has everything. The perfect job, the perfect cars, even the perfect house. The only thing he doesn't have is the Perfect Man. In all of his relationships, he has been known as the giver and requires very little from his partner. He has no problem playing the "side nigga" with husband dreams. However, he soon realizes that being the side is not enough and place his stakes on being the "only nigga."

Raheem Davis has always been known as the fool for Dwight. From paying Dwight's bails, buying him clothes, even working two jobs to keep the couple life afloat, he has shown how down he is. When he gets a job interview for the prestigious Pennington and Company, Raheem get use to the pampering lifestyle from a boss with an wandering eye. When Raheem starts to question his loyalty and love for Dwight, he finds himself doing things that are  out of his character.

Dwight Harris is a two time convicted felon that can't seem to catch a break. He has lost family members and friends due to his relationship with Raheem. He is use to "fast money and is willing to do almost anything to get it. When old temptations starts to come back in his life, Dwight find himself fighting not only to keep his relationship but also from going back to Cell Block C.

When these three webs become intertwined, what results is drama, deceit and disaster.